Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Challenge for you! Find Me accessories For this dress!!

• 20-10-2009 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone I got a dress like this for my birthday
    2007112915265446.jpg

.. Fuschia pink, Taffita, Belted waste, above the knee and slightly tulip shape at bottom.

I am wearing it for my Birthday night out soon... For 30 - 40 euro could I buy shoes and earrings/necklace to go with this? Any suggestions? I am based in Dublin

Thanks a mill :):)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭catlovesmike

New look in omni shopping centre Santry has loads of inexpensive shoes and jewellery that looks more expensive than it is! I would suggest a pair of peep toe heels in the same pink then a clutch bag and some dangly earrings if hair up...or small cute earrings (like pearls or fun studs) if your hair is down. If you dont wanna match bag/shoes/dress then contrast accessories, for example silver shoes and bag...even matching pink shoes and a multicolored sequined clutch would be sweet! Good luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Thanks a million for this! I'm gonna take a look in town tomorrow and see ! Wonder would platform shoes look well with this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭catlovesmike

Not a problem! I reckon platforms would look sweet too but do try a peep toe...satin or patent leather...what you don't want is towering heels you cant walk in as it ruins the whole look...regardless of what you are wearing! Good luck!

Advertisement