Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz - Rody Bolands - Thursday 29th

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm running a table quiz in for NMTT in Rody Bolands on Thurs 29th Oct at 7:30pm. €10 a head.

I'm a regular quiz going myself so good fair questions are guaranteed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

hope your quiz went well.i have been setting quizzes for over 30yrs.the only way to run a successful quiz is to set your questions around the worst table.i never never use quiz books most if not all are full of bull.make sure the last table has a decent score after 7 rounds.a well set quiz will almost always have a play-off.i generally have 6 or 7 teams in with a chance with 2 rounds to go.I was at a quiz once where 3 rounds were about the terns of Lambay island??do not ask questions on subjects you like.stephen

Advertisement