Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oranmore Restaurant?

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,

I have also put this in Galway County but there seems to be more activity here …

I am looking for somewhere between Kinvara and Town for cheap and cheerful dinner.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

carmex21 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have also put this in Galway County but there seems to be more activity here …

I am looking for somewhere between Kinvara and Town for cheap and cheerful dinner.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Thanks....

Keanes, Basilico come to mind in Oranmore village. Paddy Burkes in Clarinbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

Cool.
    Thanks for those :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Basilico +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 goldilocks77

Basilico, ask for a window table - it's a busy place. Think they do bar food too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Tedole

Food in Basilico is A-1, but from m experience, and feedback from others, the service is abysmal. If you can ignore that, you'll be on to a winner

• Advertisement
Advertisement