Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween events in Cork

Options
  • 20-10-2009 12:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's my first Halloween in Cork for about 5 years now, and I've absolutely no idea what kind of events take place! I've my costume all planned, but no social plans yet. Can anyone give me a run down of the kind of events that will be on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Faith wrote: »
    It's my first Halloween in Cork for about 5 years now, and I've absolutely no idea what kind of events take place! I've my costume all planned, but no social plans yet. Can anyone give me a run down of the kind of events that will be on?

There's a Vampire's Ball in Blackrock Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The MINI club of Ireland are having a night time treasure hunt in Minis, but on the 7th, not the 31st, if that makes any sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi

There are a few pubs in town doing fancy dress nites me thinks is the brog one and i am sure crane lane will have soemthing on...

The vampires ball looks like fun in Blackrock Castle and tis all for a good cause tickets are only €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

On wensday theres a fancy dress in G2's Freakscene

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hi

There are a few pubs in town doing fancy dress nites me thinks is the brog one and i am sure crane lane will have soemthing on...

The vampires ball looks like fun in Blackrock Castle and tis all for a good cause tickets are only €20

Everywheres fancy dress on Halloween night!! :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement