Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any new houses within 15km of city centre with own driveway

Options
  • 20-10-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any new houses within 15km of Dublin City Centre with the following
    • Side Passageway
    • Driveway
    • Approx €260,000
    • 3 bedrooms minimum
    • Garden
    • Not a duplex or apartment
    Just wondering if such exists

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How about Palmerstown or Lucan? Palmerstown for €270,000 http://www.daft.ie/1453195

/edit
    Just saw the new part. Maybe Adamstown, but as that place is a ghost town, I didn't look there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭dblennon

belmayne has 3 bed townhouses asking 289k,

but as far as I'm aware there are signficant issues with build quality in that entire area

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

dblennon wrote: »
    belmayne has 3 bed townhouses asking 289k,

but as far as I'm aware there are signficant issues with build quality in that entire area
    Does townhouse = no driveway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭dblennon

fletch wrote: »
    Does townhouse = no driveway?

not to sure I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

no where in Belmaybe has it's own driveway unless the new (unbuilt) part does but I doubt it. they are all thatched. no side entrances in house unless you are at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Yeah and they have some amount of emprty properties in Belmayne to!!! So something must be wrong there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Terri26 wrote: »
    they are all thatched.

I know the build quality may be poor but surely they're attached?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Swords, cheapest one dropped to 235k recently.

jeepers101 wrote: »
    Swords, cheapest one dropped to 235k recently.
    Which estate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Watch out for mgt fees.

From driving past it this new developement(as you specify only new), some of these have driveways and fit the description http://www.daft.ie/searchnew_development.daft?id=8445

I just wouldn't live there if I was paid the privilege.

• Advertisement

gurramok wrote: »
    Watch out for mgt fees.

From driving past it, some of these have driveways and fit the description http://www.daft.ie/searchnew_development.daft?id=8445

I just wouldn't live there if I was paid the privilege.
    Me neither but thanks.....any others?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Isn't it shocking that with such a low density population, and ample provision of land to build on, that new developments were allowed to spring up over the last 6/7 years more than 10k from the city centre, that were built as if they were on merrion square? No front gardens, no driveway, no dedicated parking, terrace upon terrace of duplex and townhouse?

What a legacy, awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

spockety wrote: »
    Isn't it shocking that with such a low density population, and ample provision of land to build on, that new developments were allowed to spring up over the last 6/7 years more than 10k from the city centre, that were built as if they were on merrion square? No front gardens, no driveway, no dedicated parking, terrace upon terrace of duplex and townhouse?

What a legacy, awful.

Couldn't agree more.
    Makes me proud to be Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Which estate?

Rivervalley. House prices in the estate can vary greatly depending on condition of house, location in estate etc. I recently bought in the estate for just over 300k but most would be priced below this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Look at Glasnevin North(willow park etc). Prices for 3 bed semi with drive etc have dropped under 300k recently and will probably head towards 250k in next several months. Also some roads in Drumcondra are around that price too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

RiverValley/Willow Park ain't new. The OP is looking for new houses only?

Yeh new houses only.....those houses in Finglas seem to be the only ones to fall into my criteria and I wouldn't for a second even consider them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Yeh new houses only.....those houses in Finglas seem to be the only ones to fall into my criteria and I wouldn't for a second even consider them.

:D

Advertisement