Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smurfette Dress

• 20-10-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm planning on dressing up as Smurfette for Halloween and am having trouble finding a white dress to wear. I know it's the wrong time of year to be looking for white but thought it's worth a shot putting it up here. It needs to be babydoll style or anything near that at all. Shortish with a round neckline and no sleeves. Even if I found something a bit like that I could adjust it.
    Thansk in advance!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Have you had a look at www.asos.com? In particular at the sale section. I know of someone who picked up a white dress there for a smurf costume. You still have time for delivery too. :)

Advertisement