Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Farrell Management

Options
  • 20-10-2009 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello All, first time poster here. Great to see a Charlesland section.

My query is related to O'Farrell property management. i live in ground floor appartment in the court.

I pay e850 a year to O'Farrell for property management. Do people here think this is value for money? What exactly do we get for this? It seems like a huge amount of money considering there is no shared hallways / facilities to maintain.

I realise the bins are included but this totals about e190 per years as far as i am aware. Obviously the grass is cut but there must be some other things i'm missing.

It seems to me in the economic climtae this is a huge amount of money annually and i would like to know are people in Charlesland satisfied with this?

i look forward to your views on this. Whether you agree or not. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

buildings insurance, waste collection, grounds maintenance, street lighting, sinking fund and so on. You should be able to get a breakdown of the costs from the management company.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

...and the bus! Useful if you can use it but if not you're just subsidising everyone elses commuting costs.

Advertisement