Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualified Architect - For structural Survey

Options
  • 20-10-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey everyone,

(Mods not sure if in the right place - feel free to move!)
    I need to get one of these reports done on a house i'm buying.. Anyone suggest any good ones at a cheapy kind of price?? Finding them a little expensive!

Thanks in advance!
    W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

You might have a better chance if you tell people the general area where the house is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As for as i know you can use a structural engineer as well. Might make it a little cheaper.

I used a lady named caroline campion for my survey.She is an architect.She was reasonable but not "cheap" I figure whats 1k on a 300000k house.She waw not 1k either. I am not to sure if i can mention specifics but you asked specifics.

PM me your location and i will see if she is interested and send you her number that way you can do all the dealings and i am out of it. She is dublin based but i am sure if she is quite she will travel locally

Advertisement