Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend someone to hang Wallpaper Dublin 5

Options
  • 20-10-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi,as per the title I am looking for a recommendation for someone to do a hall stairs and landing, hanging wallpaper.

I had someone lined up but family bereavement (his not ours!) has meant he cannot commit for a few months. Paper already purhcased and ready to go.

thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

oops, it appears I posted in wrong forum, where was the thread moved to?

okay I found it ! sorry !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭homer911

Have you tried onlinetradesman.com?

I needed a tiler for an ensuite and got several quotes through it

Just choose the trade you are looking for, put in some details of the job and wait for replies..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Murdec

pauld wrote: »
    Hi,as per the title I am looking for a recommendation for someone to do a hall stairs and landing, hanging wallpaper.

I had someone lined up but family bereavement (his not ours!) has meant he cannot commit for a few months. Paper already purhcased and ready to go.

thanks

Paul
    Yes i can arrange a quote for you if you are still interested

Advertisement