Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Party in Dublin on a budget!!

Options
  • 20-10-2009 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Im currently trying to organise a christmas party for about 25people in Dublin but we have been given a budget of €30pp.... anyone have any ideas... drinks and food in our office isnt an option unfortunately ??

Totally at a loss here:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shivers09

Have a look at this place http://www.maldronhotels.com/upload/pdfs/christmas-flier.pdf

I can't recommend their party nights as I've never been to one but I've had a look around the hotel and it seems like a nice enough venue. It is centrally located and they have Christmas party options for as little as €10.50 per person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pint Glass

Hi Folks,

I too would like to ask for help on this. I have been given the task of organising the Christmas party and also been given a budget of about 30/35 euro per person.

Would anybody have any suggestions as to where we could go in Dublin.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

PG:D

Advertisement