Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Ale

Options
  • 20-10-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Does anyone know where (preferrably around Dublin) I could pick up some Bass Ale?

I'm looking for a case or 2 and most shops seem to only ever have a few cans on the shelves.

Cheers,

Will

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Have you tried the supermarkets? They generally have loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 williefitz

Yeah, Tesco's & Dunnes, but they only seem to have had a few canns there whenever I checked.

It could just be that I went looking for it at a bad time. I plan another shop-crawl this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I got some a while ago in either Lidl or Aldi as a reminder of my youth. Thankfully I discovered Guinness since.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

williefitz wrote: »
    Yeah, Tesco's & Dunnes, but they only seem to have had a few canns there whenever I checked.

It could just be that I went looking for it at a bad time. I plan another shop-crawl this weekend.
    Ask a shop assistant if there's a full case you can have. There always seems to be loads at Superquinn Sundrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Lidl always have it in stock, stacks of it on the shelves.
    Think it was 1.09 a can the last time i noticed.

• Advertisement

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Lidl always have it in stock, stacks of it on the shelves.
    Think it was 1.09 a can the last time i noticed.

Hi Andrew, which Lidl's have you seen it in?
    Just so I make sure I go to the correct one.

trad wrote: »
    I got some a while ago in either Lidl or Aldi as a reminder of my youth. Thankfully I discovered Guinness since.

Oh I'm all for Guinness as my main drink, but I keep it reserved for the Pubs on tap.

Looking for the Bass for a friend, and I'll nab a few to try as well.

Cheers,

W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Pop into Fagan's in Drumcondra for the bass

Advertisement