Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Recomendation

Options
  • 20-10-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

I dont have much time to post here now but I want to give my recommendation for stopping smoking.
    My wife and I went to the Alan Carr seminar in Dublin 2 years ago, we smoked out brains out in the car on the way to Dublin, were late in to the actual seminar as we were smoking a quick fag before going in, we smoked a few fags on the designated smoke breaks and walked out of there 5 hours later and dident smoke for over 15 months.
    Unfortunately my wife crumbled a bit and we both ended up smoking again and are in the middle of trying to quit again which is a million time harder than after Alan Carr.
    It costs a few euros but it is soo worth it, you will never stop as easy as this, just remember to be stronger than we were, you have to make the decision that it is for the rest of your life.
    Spend the money and do it the easy way, you will not regret it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

You should know (from the seminar) then that it's easy to give up again. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain by trying again.

Read the book, and remind yourself why you stopped smoking in the first place. All that happened is you slipped and doubted your decision. Don't ever ever doubt your decision, but if it happens, make the decision to quit again and that will be that.

Advertisement