Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Costumes in Cork...

Options
  • 20-10-2009 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know the name of the Halloween shop out by the Kinsale Road Roundabout? And if they have a website?

Or alternatively any other costume shops in Cork, I know there's Hallmark, Balloon Suprise, Monicas, Maaad - but any others? I'm at such a loss as to find something I really like :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Don't know the name of the one by the kinsale roundabout sorry!
    There's another one up Fitz's Boreen, off the mallow road!! It's up next to planet leisure! Don't know the name of this one either!!
    I think theres another one on Patrick's quay! Well, theres a big sign up on a building calling themselves "themoldyapple.com" I kept seeing the sign as i was driving down merchant's quay so i checked out that address but it doesn't work, maybe it's not up and running but my boyfriend said it's a costume shop!
    DIY costumes all the way though!! I can never see any costumes I like either in the shops!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

MAD(Not its costume shope) has got hundreds of stuff suddenly in,But everythings a bit pricey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

ditzy`girl wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of the Halloween shop out by the Kinsale Road Roundabout? And if they have a website?

Or alternatively any other costume shops in Cork, I know there's Hallmark, Balloon Suprise, Monicas, Maaad - but any others? I'm at such a loss as to find something I really like :(

Hanley's Christmas & Halloween Shop
    Frankfield rd (Opp Topaz) Cork Co. Cork

* Tel: (021)4314464

there is a costume shop in heatons blackpool now too

Advertisement