Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed locating a ACK-I5363 (Xigmatek i5 Bracket)

Options
  • 20-10-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Yeah, title says it all really. ATM I am using Nylon bolts to keep my Thors hammer in place, but I'd much prefer to have the propper backplate.

Only problem is I cannot find it anywhere :(

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

That's the 1366 one... I need the i5 (LGA1156 one) :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ooooh i see now. bit strange that they dont include it. fairly sure its the ACK0I5361 you want then

Yup, I got that one with my Cooler, but they haven't updated their products yet to include the i5 bracket.

Damn you Intel for making them 3mm apart :(

So, I found a ACK-I5363 on ebay for a reasonable price from the US, all fine and dandy...

Then the guy sends me a ACK-I5361 instead of the correct one >: (

-Sigh- Looks like it's gonna take me close to a month to get a sidding backplate lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 freekevin

Leman_Russ wrote: »
    So, I found a ACK-I5363 on ebay for a reasonable price from the US, all fine and dandy...

Then the guy sends me a ACK-I5361 instead of the correct one >: (

-Sigh- Looks like it's gonna take me close to a month to get a sidding backplate lol.

Wanna sell it to me? I have been looking for I5361 and that's why I even register in here. :)
    contact in here or PM

Advertisement