Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who uses FL studio?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Olliejones

Hey guys, im new to the forum, but i am also a fellow Fruity Loops user. Been using it for about a year now, and i still find new things out about it with every track i produce. I have to admit over the last few months iv been tempted to switch daw, with Ableton being the main one thats caught my eye but havent made any drastic action yet, lol.

ANYWAY...I will keep an eye on this post, if i can help with any fruity loops questions i will, im not like a pro at it, but i do spend a stupid amount of time on it (which my girlfriend will tell you aswell....she is always moaning at me for being on it :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rayzercork

ive used FL for quite a while now, might be able to answer some question ye may have :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AdamTheDub

Anybody actually got any tips on collabing?
    Its hard to do when the other half of your duo lives 2 counties away :(
    Fruity ZIP files are nice but annoying as hell to send back and forth >:/

Advertisement