Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobbler in the city

Options
  • 20-10-2009 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you could recommend a good cobbler in the city? I've a pair of leather boots that need repairing and I'm not sure who to go to. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

I think there is a guy on Upper Mallow St

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yep, on upper Mallow Street opposite side of the street to the Magic Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dirac

There's a guy in Fox's Bow, just on the right hand side as you enter from the William Street side. Can't remember the name, but he was where Carlton Coffee is now at the corner of Little Catherine Street and Thomas Street. I've been going to him for years and find him excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Got my boots re-heeled and re-soled (is that the word?) at the shoe repair place in Parkway shopping centre last week.

The guy did a great job, he had them done for me in 1 hour, and at €22, it's a lot cheaper than buying a new pair!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Theres a lad on catherine street pat franklin he's excellent

• Advertisement
Advertisement