Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• 20-10-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Lookin forward to this big time! This one mite actually redeem itself this year.

Been a massive SvR fan since the old days wer it woz just Smackdown! for the Playstation 1 :D

So who else will be gettin it? have a poll added aswell =]

Will you be getting Smackdown vs. Raw 2010? 23 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    43% 10 votes
    Maybe
    56% 13 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The storyline creator grabbed my attention, could be hundreds of hours of fun to be had with that! I'm already looking forward to my special 18's rated episode of Smackdown, which will involve someone standing in the ring for the entire show saying profanity laced nursery rhymes, before getting a slap of a car at the end of it :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Had a couple of games of it last night round at my mates. Seems fairly solid, only had a couple if vs. Matches. Didn't get to play with the story line creator :(

When you boot the game now you get landed in a small arena where you can practise the controls etc. similar to Fifa. Pretty cool.

I think I'll pop round to him tonight for a few more games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Question for you folks that play it - is the option to create yer own PPV still there?

I know years ago it was in one, only thing I was interested in was trying to get good ratings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Looks too similar to the other games to warrant a purchase, might rent it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WayneBRFC

just been on the Smyths site and their store in Tallaght is listing the game as being in stock. It's the only store so far on the list that I checked that is listing it in stock BESIDES both the Cork stores and they still currently say Out Of Stock.

Anyone nearby the shop able to find out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Just looked at some of the vids about the storyline creator, nice addition but all those loading times will annoy the hell out of me.

I'll be giving it a rental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WayneBRFC

add Dundalk and Drogheda to that list, there closed in 5mins which sucks. Might give Xtra-Vision a ring in about an hour :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

rizzla wrote: »
    but all those loading times will annoy the hell out of me.

I'll be giving it a rental.
    Can't believe they still haven't fixed that, I remember having loading screens for another loading screen a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭da ax murderer

girl in xtra vision told me it will go on sale tommorrow around lunch time :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gamercfc wrote: »
    Been a massive SvR fan since the old days wer it woz just Smackdown! for the Playstation 1 :D

Old days? I remember when the PS1 was next gen :( god I'm old.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

girl in xtra vision told me it will go on sale tommorrow around lunch time :)

Ah noice one. will be up then so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

kaimera wrote: »
    Question for you folks that play it - is the option to create yer own PPV still there?

I know years ago it was in one, only thing I was interested in was trying to get good ratings!

No create a PPV that i have come across. Load times are way down thank god. Just installing it to the Hard Drive now. After that im gonna try the create a story.

You can also create an entrance video from your match highlights which is pretty cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Old days? I remember when the PS1 was next gen :( god I'm old.
    I'm only 21 and playstation 1 was next gen to me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

actually now that it's brought up, is there anyone around waterford who saw it on sale today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Oh, if anyone is getting theirs at GAME (for the exclusive Stone Cold download code) could they pm me their code after they use it please?

( it's supposed to be a unique code.. but each one seems to work at least a couple of times for different people before it becomes useless )

would appreciate it.. cos I dont have a game shop near me :(

Advertisement