Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iveco oil

• 20-10-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hello does anyone know the recommended oil for a 99 iveco daily 2.8,have bought 10w40 for it but someone told me i should use 5w30 could anyone clear this up, dont want to use wrong oil cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

10/40 is fine and you need 6.3ltrs with filter change....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I use 10w40 for years in the 2.8 and never a problem . Most garages do too .
    6.3 litres? Have they a smaller sump than the Ducato with that engne? They take 7.25 with a filter .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 decci

10w40 it is then thanks for replies

Advertisement