Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact dermatitis-natural solutions??

Options
  • 20-10-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

i've suffered with contact dermatitis for the last four years,ive recently discovered that the allergen is nickle particularly in money.ive been using fucibet on it and it does clear it up but then the dermatitis just flares up again a few days later,ive been told that ur not meant to use fucibet over long periods because it can cause damge to your liver etc.does anyone know of any natural solutions to helping with dermititis? any advice is greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lian81

I have suffered from contact dermatitis for years and i found that almond oil from the chemist helps and only use soap when washing your face etc because the stuff that is in shower gels could be causing your rash use almond oil in the bath just a few drops and u could ask at the chemist what u should be takeing to ease the pain. E45 cream is also good.

Advertisement