Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AZ Alkmaar V Arsenal

• 20-10-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't see a thread for this.

Great goal by Cesc there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Yeah 40th goal of the season :D, not at our best, hardly a tackle made tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Van Persie is pure class.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

We deserve the lead I think but we aint playing at our best by any stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

RVP Off Vela on, so far so good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Bastards, 1-1 92nd min.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oops. Poor night alround eh? Still this doesn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

mike65 wrote: »
    Oops. Poor night alround eh? Still this doesn't matter.

not really, I would have taken a point at the start of the night, we are still looking good to go through although it would have been nicer to qualify quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

Sickened we conceded that but I guess it's not the worst result in the world considering where we are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

didn't even get out of 2nd gear. Could've been worse, Well qualify for sure, but it's a ;ity we couldn't secure it earlier. We'll rape them at Ashburton grove BTW.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

How ****ing good was Alex Song tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Felt sick only getting a draw but at the same time I knew that it was going to happen, we never really got going this evening. Now to make one excuse, is it just me or how did the refree not think that it was a peno for the foul on Vela in the box? :confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Defender played the ball.

Very annoying to concede like that. I believe that is the sixth goal we've conceded from a set piece this season - that is too ****ing many. Must be frustrating for Vermaelen, Gallas and Song to play out of their skins and still not get a clean sheet. Still, we're cruising through the group stages as it stands.

Song MOTM by miles, he was so dominant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Song did have a decent game, but it was his man that scored their goal. He just switched off. Mind you, it was Diaby's fault for getting under the ball.

Just on Diaby, how anonymous was he tonight. I honestly cant remember him doing anything of note.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

keano_afc wrote: »
    Just on Diaby, how anonymous was he tonight. I honestly cant remember him doing anything of note.

Yes he did, he almost headed the ball into is own net again.

Yes he did, he almost headed the ball into is own net again.

lol thats the exact thought I had when it nearly went in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Now that's more like the Arsneal of the last few season.

Dominate a game and concede late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Diaby is too hot and cold for my liking, still though I got a feeling he could explode into one hell of a player.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Diaby is becoming the new Eboue.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Now that's more like the Arsneal of the last few season.

Dominate a game and concede late

I couldn't agree more, hopefully we got that out of the way now as we really need a win in Upton park. The league is looking a lot more open this season :)

Advertisement