Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League leftovers Tues 20th

• 20-10-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭

Watching the Inter game and they have just gone 2-1 down at home to Kiev. Good game to watch.

Seems to be plenty of potential shocks setup so far but whether they finish that way is another story.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sevilla 1-0 hold on for this and we pretty much qualified with 3 games to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

very strange scores at HT in a few of the games. whats up with barca?

evil_seed wrote: »
    very strange scores at HT in a few of the games. whats up with barca?

watched the start of it, Rubin playing very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Debrecen2 - 4Fiorentina
    flash.gif HT Liverpool1 - 0Lyon

Champions League - Group F 21:40October 20
    flash.gif HT Barcelona0 - 1Rubin Kazan
    flash.gif HT Inter Milan1 - 2Dynamo Kyiv

Champions League - Group G 21:40October 20
    flash.gif HT Rangers1 - 1Unirea Urziceni
    flash.gif HT Stuttgart0 - 1Sevilla

Champions League - Group H 21:40October 20
    flash.gif HTAZ Alkmaar0 - 1Arsenal
    flash.gif HTOlympiakos Piraeus1 - 1Standard Liege

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Debrecen/Fiorentina is a cracker. A Champions League record four goals scored in the opening ten minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Anyone elses goal alerst not working? Got one for Debrecens goal, but none more.

Barca playing extremely poorly, and Rubin very well organised. I reckon this will finish 1-1 with a very late equaliser for Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Inter equalise 2-2. cracking header from a corner from Walter Samuel. sets up the 2nd half nicely.

2-0 sevilla

rangers losing 2-1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

gimmick wrote: »
    Anyone elses goal alerst not working? Got one for Debrecens goal, but none more.

Likewise. Working now though.

So annoying as it's the first night since I got Sky back that I've been able to sit in and enjoy the red button on a Champs League night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Rangers getting buggered 4-1.:pac:

• Advertisement

Barca 2-1 down :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Rubin Kazan just went 2-1 up against Barca at Camp Nou. If they get a win I'll jizz my pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I'm loving Barcelona and Liverpool getting tonked. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Quint wrote: »
    Rubin Kazan just went 2-1 up against Barca at Camp Nou. If they get a win I'll jizz my pants

lol

actually I dont want to know

Sevilla pretty much qualfied now.

with the last minute equaliser in the arsenal game all 16 teams scored tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Great results! Inter held at home, late goals against Arsenal and Liverpool, Rangers hammered and Barca beaten at home!

I'm off to change my pants

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Oh what a night do do doo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CHD wrote: »
    Oh what a night do do doo

superb night alright

full of bloody win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sack er Pep Barcalona

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Barca were absolutely rubbish tonight. So many players had off nights. Messi was not in the game, nor was Xavi. Iniesta gave the ball away more in one match than all of last season put together Id say.

Not the end of the world. Win the remaining 3 and win the group. Easy peasy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Barca were so muck it was unbelievable. Messi was atrocious for the 2nd game in a row, Xavi and Iniesta looked like they were just messing around. The only two players on the park who looked like they cared were Zlatan and Toure. Zlatan took his goal bloody brilliantly, and nearly scored with a peach of a free kick and his volley from Messi's lay off. Still though, top of the group, everything still in our hands, especially considering Barca are unusually good at going away from home and getting good results. The team looks lackadaisical though, Pep needs to sort that out, sack him and bring in Rafa if we don't win our next game 10-0.... :p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

This is the 'Gers team that are desperate to move to the English League? I think they'd struggle to get out of the championship to be honest (and I'm not a Celtic fan).

Advertisement