Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 20-10-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is there a reason why I cannot see the avatars -mine included when I am logged in?
    I know there was a restriction on posters with less that 20 or so posts but I have exceeded that now. I also cannot see any signatures.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Go to your user cp, there's an option there to switch on avatars/sigs/etc.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/usercp.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Gordon wrote: »
    Go to your user cp, there's an option there to switch on avatars/sigs/etc.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/usercp.php
    Thanks Gordon, I tried to make the changes (untick and re-tick the avatars) but I am still unable to see anyone else's (or my own) when logged on. I can see them when I am logged out and just browsing.
    Any ideas? I also edited my sig, but I cannnot see that either.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You need to go to the edit options bit and find where it says "Thread Display Options " and click on the box "Show avatars" for example. Then you need to scroll down and 'Save changes'.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Gordon wrote: »
    You need to go to the edit options bit and find where it says "Thread Display Options " and click on the box "Show avatars" for example. Then you need to scroll down and 'Save changes'.

Hope that helps.
    Bingo..!!

Thanks Gordon.

(should have gone to specsavers)

Advertisement