Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Hardware

Options
  • 20-10-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hay there!

I just got Adobe Soundbooth.
    But before i want to use it, i want to get my hands on some Audio Hardware for my PC.
    I already have quite a good Sound Card, but I am thinking along the line of a Station to fit into the front of my PC, where i can plug in multiple Mics, and pobbibly a 1/4 inch Jack.

Do post anything you can find or reccomend, which can be purchased as close to Ireland as possible.

Ps: I already checked Komplett.ie, for those of you ready to pounce there. :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zerotech

Hi.

I would have a look at x music on Robin Hood Road off the Naas road, Dublin.
    The web site is good and plenty of gear to look at. www.xmusic.ie
    I see a "Line 6 Pod Studio UX1" for 139 euro which might suit but you could also spend thousands..

Also good to visit your local music stores or those in Dublin city centre.

If your looking for professional units there are a number of these around also (with professional prices also).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SmOkiNjOe

I use a Line6 Toneport UX2. Has lots of built-in effects, can use it for vocals or guitars, has XLR and 1/4 jack inputs. Low to zero latency too which is important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 reospeed

I have a Digi 002 concole which comes with Pro Tools LE. If you're looking at getting in to music production or audio post production this is the software you should be looking at.

Big Bear have a unit for sale for 800euro.... Well worth the money.....

Loads of plug-ins available for it and is industry standard.

Advertisement