Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Only in Ireland could you get a pic like this...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

lol lol lol what a love in!

I'm laughing my arse off at this ... if anyone seriously thinks there is nothing wrong with that pic yer heads need checked.

lol lol lol lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Full%20Metal%20Jacket%20c.jpg

What is your major malfunction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

hightower1 wrote: »
    lol lol lol what a love in!

I'm laughing my arse off at this ... if anyone seriously thinks there is nothing wrong with that pic yer heads need checked.

lol lol lol lol.

Yup, long on talk short on actual answers sense. I like how the only way you can respond is with an immature ton of lols because you can't honestly refute anything I've written because you know you're wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Sure babes lol lol lol

To tell you the truth I simply couldn't care less if a complete stranger agrees with my opinions or not .... learn from it .
    Strangers arent worth that much of my time especially on a sat night! i dont feel a pressing need to have people agree with my opinions like some kind or rain man for forums tbh. Arguments with strangers are very low down of my list of things to do with my spare time.... perhaps you should take back up that hobby. lol lol lol lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I always find it amusing how amazed people are when they see guards doing normal stuff such as using an ATM or a coffee machine in a garage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

As much as I hate scumbags I smile when I see them hassling a cop, at least one type of scumbag is hassling another.

So you advocate the hassling of the guards - it makes you smile because they're as bad as the scumbags they are trying to protect you from.

It seems to me from that post you've the same mentallity as those who you smile at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Arguments with strangers are very low down of my list of things to do with my spare time..

Don't start them then, although I'm sure you're opinion on this would be different if you were actually able to make a worth while argument instead of being utterly destroyed.
    Thus pulling the "lololol I don't care" maneuver. Instead of pulling the "fair enough I stand corrected" one as this is what someone who did not actually care about being wrong would say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

lol, this thread is like a car-crash. You can't look away.

Advertisement