Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lookin for a lift up and down to Amon Amarth in Dublin on saturday ?

• 20-10-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

hey, leavin Cork on saturday afternoon for dublin. Returning sunday sometime, depending on hangover :p. Ive room for 2-3 more in the car. If anyone is interested.... Gig starts at 7 with tickets and hostels still available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

No offers yet? And with a name like "gunhappy" I thought they'd be flooding in! :pac:

But in all honesty it's very generous of you to offer.

I'm raging I'm gonna be missing this...........snif.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

This name is because im mainly posting on the shooting forums, i was tempted to register with a new name for this. Something along the lines of a cannibal corpse title/lyrics :p:p I almost missed the gig myself, was rosterd for work on saturday but after kickin n screamin :p i got a swap..................... I know that moneys tight so if anyone was considerin goin maybe the lift would make it more appealing..... But they can buy me pint or 2 at the least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rutger

Oh my god it's so strange you would offer this because i've been looking for a lift for ages!! The problem is i'm in shannon, not cork!!
    Any chance you wanna swing by my way??:P:P

haha wanna hear the killer..... Im from shannon and would be drivin from there on saturday morning but im picking up a mate from cork ! ! A return bus ticket to cork is cheapish !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rutger

I don't understand, you're not leaving shannon saturday but you're from here?

• Advertisement

livin in cork now n go to back to shannon every few weeks. Im pickin up a mate of mine from cork on saturday n headin to gig otherwise i would have gone back to shannon on friday, went to gig on saturday n driven back to shannon on sunday

Advertisement