Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low density fibreboard

Options
  • 20-10-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm looking for low (light) density fibreboard but can't find it in any shops. Anyone know where I can get it. looking for big sizes too, 5ft*2ft*1/2inch.

Any tips where I can sourse it in the country or on the internet would be brilliant.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

I have seen this in builder's/ timber merchants in the past; I presume you're talking about the stuff that was often used to make pin boards? I've seen it in full 8' x 4' sheets, 3/4" thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Out of a matter af interest why would you what low density when medium density is on sale in any of the builder suppliers for around 18 € a sheet 8*4 18mm . :confused: . And the quality of the low stuff is not great to say the least .

Advertisement