Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find a section

Options
  • 20-10-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi

Im new to this and looking for the "sticky" section called "4thecraic" how do I go about finding this?

Its about a social group in Galway I typed it in the search function but it cant find it??:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Ehhh Maybe the Galway forum not the Anime forum, not rocket science or anything tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Lockon Stratos was from Northen Ireland.

Also, in UC 0088: During the first Neo-Zeon war, a colony is dropped on Dublin, Ireland, completely destroying the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

It's in the things to do/links section - one of the first 'threads' on the Galway page. Or just add '.com' and it brings you to their website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Varkov wrote: »
    Lockon Stratos was from Northen Ireland.

Also, in UC 0088: During the first Neo-Zeon war, a colony is dropped on Dublin, Ireland, completely destroying the city.

You wha???

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Look for Sticky: Pubs/clubs/eats/fun things/links in this forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement