Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soaps

Options
  • 20-10-2009 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does any one know where you can watch old soaps for example eastenders or coronation street on line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

How far back are you looking to go. On Channel 4 catch up Hollyoaks if thats one of what your after have episodes going back January 2008.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/H/hollyoaks/episodes/08/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,504 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm just watching now and I'm fairly sure they were playing Darius Colorblind in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,235 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BritBox, ITV Player, BBC Player, UK Gold Player etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

this thread is 13 years old....The OP posted once and has a closed account

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭animalinside

I wonder how much further fiascos like this can go as time goes on. In years to come will we see people answer threads from 20 years ago, 25 years ago and eventually 50 years, 100 years? Of course this site may not be around then or keep all the old posts, but some like youtube may well be.

I am in favour of all threads being over a few weeks without a post being automatically closed. It's not fair on the original participants to bump threads so many years later. Simply just read the thread if you wish and make another one, you can reference that thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement