Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Tourist Visa???

Options
  • 20-10-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

im a little confused about these tourist visas, i looked on websites such as usit and go4less etc and they offer 3month ETA tourist visas. However i have just been on the australian governments website and it appears that their is also an evisitor visa aswell as a tourist visa, they appear exactly the same but it seems that the evisitor one is free to apply for. does anyone have any experience of these visas and which one is best. i am only going to oz for 5 weeks holiday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Just do the e-visitor visa on line for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Don't bother with commercial visa providers. The government service is just as good if not better and it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

its possible that the 3rd party companies are just charging for a free visa anyway! I've had 1st hand experience with companies doing that.

When i got my visa, i was charged about 3 times the price and had to wait twice as long as if i applied online through the oz govt.

so like post 1, just apply for the free one!

Advertisement