Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any problems wit Post?

Options
  • 20-10-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

I've lost a couple of items. Was wondering if it's just a coincidence or if anyone else has had same problems. One was a gift voucher for a restaurant, the other a DVD. Sorry WITH post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

No probs here and i order from amazon all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

I've lost a couple of items. Was wondering if it's just a coincidence or if anyone else has had same problems. One was a gift voucher for a restaurant, the other a DVD. Sorry WITH post.

Haaa thats so funny. I was just thinking should i ask the same question. Waiting for something to arrive from London since Monday a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I never have any trouble although, being in the apartments, it can be quite worrying when you have something being delievered. I don't think I have ever used my key to get anything from my post box... I guess you have to trust thy neighbour, or get stuff delivered to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Haaa thats so funny. I was just thinking should i ask the same question. Waiting for something to arrive from London since Monday a week ago.

I believe there are problems over in the UK, postie are working to rule and going on strike.......hence the delay is at that end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

GingerDave wrote: »
    I believe there are problems over in the UK, postie are working to rule and going on strike.......hence the delay is at that end.

Yea i know about the industrial action but my auntie got something yesterday sent three days ago from London. Hey ho... fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement