Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Hair extensions?????

Options
  • 20-10-2009 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey, Im heading out this weekend and really really want hair extensions (the clip in ones), anyway want human ones so I can curl them and all that.

Anybody know where I could get them for cheap enough in Cork, as I am on a budget!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Not sure of the shop name but it's directly opposite Smiths toy store in the city centre, €15 for them, but you'd probably be better off getting two sets purely for the thickness because they're not double layered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 babynellie

Thats great, thanks, went there earlier on. Its called preloved boutique on Maylor Street (i think thats the street name) and opposite Smthys. Got the extensions so Im delighted. They are human hair and the single layer is €15 and the double layer is €30.

Some pretty cool clothes there too.

So happy out and ready to hot the town...:cool:

Advertisement