Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Turenne...

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

...for the new Irish Under-20 manager.

The power of ie boards at Blackout Rugby continues unabashed, soon we will run the country! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Wait, support which one? If we're to work this thang we should figure out a candidate and give them our support.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

ive declined to be manager and have voted for ajeffres instead so everyone else please throw your support in with him also.

Cool! Will back him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I've declined. Someone must have voted for me sorry. I just don't have the time

But but but... I made loads of posters and flags :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I voted for you ajeffares :)

[edit]Ah no, i just saw there u declined! Ahwell I'll have to vote for someone else so i suppose :)
    But but but... I made loads of posters and flags :(

Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

So since the other 2 have bowed out it looks like Davehartnett is there now. We should all support him. U should change the name of the thread to support davehartnett now Orizio

Hurrah for Davehartnettttttttt!

I've got the Sharpies out to skillfully alter the banners

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Thanks for the unsolicited support guys, but I really don't have enough experience, knowledge of the international scene, or time to make a good fist of it. Frankie, put the flags and posters in storage till season 11 or so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Alas, with Johnny, Dave and Jeff all nobly stepping down, I will happily contest that rogue Stevo for the U-20 job, and with it, the glory of ie boards. :)

P.S.= If you don't vote for me, I will track you down and beat you with my hurley.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the unsolicited support guys, but I really don't have enough experience, knowledge of the international scene, or time to make a good fist of it. Frankie, put the flags and posters in storage till season 11 or so ;)

You're going to have to decline it on the elections page.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Orizio wrote: »
    Alas, with Johnny, Dave and Jeff all nobly stepping down, I will happily contest that rogue Stevo for the U-20 job, and with it, the glory of ie boards. :)

P.S.= If you don't vote for me, I will track you down and beat you with my hurley.

Good man.

Speech! Speech! Speech! :D

Blendage wrote: »
    Good man.

Speech! Speech! Speech! :D

I gave my speech. Remember, the glory of ie boards, brutal death by hurley and so on. Its a masterpiece. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

If you don't vote for me, I will track you down and beat you with my hurley.
    I gave my speech. ;)
    I think his platform is pretty clear. Say what you like about the Mugabe school of campaigning, it is effective.

Wait, is Orizio Turenne?

I'm getting awfully confused with who I'm voting for.

Wait, is Orizio Turenne?

I'm getting awfully confused with who I'm voting for.

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I'm being blonde but I can't find where I vote on the BR site.... anyone want to enlighten me?

I'm being blonde but I can't find where I vote on the BR site.... anyone want to enlighten me?

The links should be on your left when you sign in, in a small blue box.

Yup.

Oh. I can't remember if you're on my naughty list or not, I'll go check...

Looks like I came second with 18 votes. I also got lambasted by the journalist for not 'introducing myself to the general public', whatever the **** that means. Was I suppose to announce my candicacy and platform on RTE or something? ;)

Thanks to those that voted.

• Advertisement

You were supposed to write a speech and answer questions in the elections clubroom! Wow 18 votes, shows the power of boards.ie. When patron got elected he won with 19 votes.

P.S. Well done

ajeffares wrote: »
    You were supposed to write a speech and answer questions in the elections clubroom! Wow 18 votes, shows the power of boards.ie. When patron got elected he won with 19 votes.

For ****s sake Jeff, why didn't you tell me...? No wonder I lost, and there was me thinking it was my fault. :D

Also, do you have a link to the Irish Blackout off-site?

For ****s sake Jeff, why didn't you tell me...? No wonder I lost, and there was me thinking it was my fault. :D

Also, do you have a link to the Irish Blackout off-site?

:Dlol, In fairness I kept saying speech.

http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/forum.htm

:Dlol, In fairness I kept saying speech.

http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/forum.htm

Ah now I gave a short and to the point speech on another thread. It had something to do with beating people with my hurley. Dave called it a 'masterpiece befitting Cicero, Burke and Wilde', if I remember correctly. :pac:

Ah yes I remember that one. I didn't really count it because I'm pretty sure it was stolen from a famous play. Henry V or something like that ;)

Ah yes I remember that one. I didn't really count it because I'm pretty sure it was stolen from a famous play. Henry V or something like that ;)

I think you're confusing Henry V with Hamlet now Jeff. The famous scene were Sean Og pops in to beat the King of Denmark to death with his hurley . Ah yes, one of Shakespeare's finest pieces that...

Advertisement