Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer looking for retired circus performers

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    my names Megan Dillon im a photographer and I'm currently in my last year of photography in Griffith College. I did a project with the dublin juggling society and with clown club a few months ago which was a lot of fun. The project I am doing this year is on retired circus performers or semi retired. If you know of anyone it would be great if you could send me there connect details.
    Thanks,
    Megan
    e mail: megansphotographs@yahoo.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Peggypeg

hey Megan, I'm in Griffith doing the BA in photography too!! Small world eh? Anywho, I'm also a juggler. I don't know any retired circus performer but I do know some not retired ones, if that would be of any use pm and I'll send you some contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 megsphotographs

oh really thats cool!!! ya that would be great thanks so much!!! my e mail is megansphotographs@yahoo.ie

Advertisement