Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Open Singles Competitions in Dublin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

i loved every second of it, i might of lost in the first round but took alot from it and i thought i played really well just a few too many 45 i think. the standard was top class and it was run really well, can't wait for next year now :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

hehe dont wait a year for it

Come to the players championships, play in any local tournaments and when they do the next dublin county one in the whitehouse, come out for the day. Its good craic, no replacement for experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Very well run competition a little disappointed in the turn out and a pity the Tassie lads were away as I know a few of them would have been down. Although i was beaten 4-0 by Keith Rooney in the first round i was happy with how i played hit some good scores just didn't capitalise on his mistakes and he had a couple of decent finishes but i won't be the first to lose to him 4-0 and definitely won't be the last. Fair play to Micko i missed as i was in the bar:mad: Good to see a couple of lads from the borough in Mick Kane and Billy Matthews getting to the semi's. Great comeback from Shane aswell from 3-0 down to win it 6-4.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I didn't make it in the end, sick all weekend. Very disappointed that I didn't get to play! I was playing well in practice too.

Ah well, I'll be a better player the time the next one comes around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Really enjoyed this comp........got beat 4zip against billy :o played trash for the 1st 3 legs......last leg got going and scored well.....think I left meself a 2 dart finish......billy steps up to take out 129........i take a sip of me pint...and compose meself to win this leg......."On the board" ah ballix :rolleyes:

Fair play to the organisers it was run very well.

Pity there is not more out this way..........roll on the next one.

Advertisement