If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 21-10-2009 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Just looking for the best price you have on a 32" TV, no preference on the model, its only for the bedroom, probably the cheapest you have, not looking at spending too much on it. Don't need a DVD player or anything like, that, just the basic package. Sorry for being so vague.

Then what is the cheapest and the most suitable speakers I could hook up on the walls in the bedroom, maybe 4 speakers. Sorry again for being vague.

And do you open on the bank holiday??? (26th of October)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi there YourName

Have a look at this, its the very nice 32PFL5404H 32" LCD TV
    It's a HD Ready 32" LCD Screen with Pixel Plus HD processing, 3x HDMI, 2x SCART, component inputs as well as a USB & VGA inputs

Check out this link for full specs and details on this set -
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5404h_12/32pfl5404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

We are selling this TV instore for €449.99 with a 2 year warranty but as a Boardie you can use the 10% Boards Philips shop Discount off this so its yours for €404.99

Did you have in mind something a little higher up the TV food chain?
    There is the 32PFL5604 which shares the same spec but is a Full HD TV
    retails for €549.99 (€494.99 with your 10% Boards Philips shop Discount )

how do these sound?

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Is that the cheapest 32" yous have???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

YourName wrote: »
    Is that the cheapest 32" yous have???

Hiya Your Name,

We also have the Visual Innovations VI3200D at just €319.99 - It's a super model and one of our most popular 32" we also do it with a 5 year warranty at just €349.99 - In addition to the 2 x HDMI sockets you'll also find 2 x SCARTs, component, composite and S-Video inputs - perfect for a full range of video sources. Furthermore, the VI3200D also comes with a PC input, making this 32 inch LCD an ideal combined TV and monitor.

These are always popular (and in short supply) so keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again,

John mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John that one sounds pretty nice, are you open on the bank holiday????

John that one sounds pretty nice, are you open on the bank holiday????

Your Name,

Richer Sounds in Belfast is open on Monday ( it's not a Bank Holiday in the North next week :D:D) However The Philips Shop is closed on Monday as we will be surrounded by about a million zombie types (it's the Dublin City Marathon actually!) so The Philips Shop will be closed - However we will be watching Boards on the Bank Holiday if there are any queries.

If you are into the Visual Innovations TV you can grab one in Belfast or we will ship it direct to you no problem,

Thanks again for the post and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

I am heading up north (I'm from Dublin) on the Bank Holiday Monday, so I could pick it up then. Are they in stock???

And would I be correct in saying with the boards discount it would be E290 or E320 with the warrenty???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Chancer...... :)

I am heading up north (I'm from Dublin) on the Bank Holiday Monday, so I could pick it up then. Are they in stock???

And would I be correct in saying with the boards discount it would be E290 or E320 with the warrenty???

Your Name,

Yep we have them in stock at the moment - however the Boardies 10% discount only applies from The Philips Shop - we always try to do our best pricing for Boardies at RS but we just cannot afford to offer a blanket discount. :(

Anyway Yourname - ignore Mollers - he is a bit of a chancer himself ;) (but we like him!) and we like chancers!

Give me a shout if you are travelling and we will get one of those into reserved for you.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Ah god loves a tryer.

Can you reserve one for me and I will collect it on Monday in Belfast.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.