Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

• 21-10-2009 12:45am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hear ye, hear ye this be the final last to post thread started by cyberwolf77. Follow the rules or you shall be hugged to death by fluffy bunnies.
    RULES AND SUCH:
    1. NO CHATTING!!!(Don't make me get the bunnies)
    2. Ignore rule 12
    3. Creativity is expected
    4. Posts consisting of "I win", will result in forfeit for offenders
    5. Highly descriptive posts earn extra points(There are no points.)
    6. Cuteness and love are encouraged as weapons
    7. No dragons(just kidding).
    8. There is no prize, only passing glory.
    9. Misquoting previous posters results in forfeit, and exile to Happy, Furry Cuties Island.
    10. Multiple kills in a single post is truly outrageous
    11. Play nice, or someone will come rip your face off.
    13. Everything else is legal as per Boards.ie rules and regulations.
    Now, let us begin. The trophy is waiting atop Candy Mountain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*applies a good dose of sledgehammer to the back of cyberwolf's skull*

I'm Sarky and I approve this message.

paid for by the Sarky for TCN moderator fund.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Pelts Sarky with carnivorous cupcakes*
    Sweets eat you around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki skips into thread carrying basket. Sprinkles Wolf and Sarky with Happy Mushroom Spores. "TRA LA LA! Okay Spot now we need some magic growing medium." Spot flies over dumps on both Wolf and Sarky.
    "That's good Spot now my mushroom garden will grow!" Wolf and Sarky smother under the magic fertilizer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

*loves you all to death

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Spits out fertilizer*
    Now, I'm annoyed. *Coats Deki and Rigger in taffy.*
    Good luck getting out of that. I shall go release the bees

• Advertisement

Deki runs to show some love to rigger arms outstretched for a hug. unfortunately rigger is standing too close to the edge of the cliff. "Oops!" Deki watches as rigger hits the distant rocks below. "I'll have to watch out for that next time Spot."

*Slams into Deki from behind with massive bear hug*
    Oh dear, I forgot about the taffy, and the cliff.........

as the two head over the cliff Deki trips and falls, Wolf's momentum causes him to be released from the sticky taffy and he flips head over heels falling over the cliff. Deki gets to her feet, peers over cliff, gathers bouquet and throws down to the still form below "rosemary and forget-me-nots for you Wolf- Wolf?... Ah well." Deki shrugs.

I'm okay. I landed on Rigger. Course now I have to climb back up this stinking cliff, or do I?
    *Signals assault by Care Bears against Deki.*
    Bedtime Bear, put the fox to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

1679176hs1pra1tiy.gif

Wylie-Coyote.jpg

• Advertisement

"OOOH Teddies!" Deki hugs Bedtime bear so hard he bursts at the seams. Stuffing flies all over the web and down over the cliff causing Wolf to inhale some that sticks in his throat, making him splutter- choking. Deki reaches out to rest of Care Bears but after seeing what happened to poor Bedtime bear they flee into the Willow woods, never to be seen again.

*Crawls over cliff edge.*
    Stupid bears, knew I should have used the horses instead. Well Deki, meet my new lady friend.

FinchStrawberry.jpg
    Go get her honey bunch.

"aw wolf i think she's perfect for you, red hair, dimples -looks like she's got everything you ever wanted, and that sweet strawberry scent she wears... Oh No!" Deki is horrified
    "Spot! You didn't!" Deki apologises to Wolf "I'm really sorry Wolf but you know He never could resist a sweet little Strawberry Shortcake. At least it was over quick Wolf."

For crying out loud Spot! I had a hell of time finding a woman who could share my interests. Oh well , back to the dating sites. In the meantime though take this:

monster-hunter-2-pictures-640.jpg
    Go get em Smiley

Deki scratches Smiley behind his ears and he calms right down. She tickles him under his chin and he begans to purrr. Hugs big old Smiley and pats his head. "That's a good Smiley!' holds up sandwich for Smiley "stay. stay." lets smiley have sandwich "What a good boy. Yes he is. Hey Wolf I think he likes me! I'm gonna keep him!"

:oWhat have I done?

can't you feel the love Wolf?

Spot ate my girlfriend remember.

i said sorry wolf

*Fires off bon-bon bombs*
    Take that you evil fox.

• Advertisement

"I'm a sweet fox Wolf I didn't confuse your girlfriend with a pastry. That was Spot. Maybe she shouldn't have used so much strawberry scent."
    bats bon bons out of the air as bombs explode. Knocks Wolf over head with giant peppermint stick, while he's dazed pours poprocks down throat followed by cocoa cola.
    "I always wanted to see if this would work. You should be nicer Wolf."

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!! Holy jeebers, excuse me. Deki, you okay? I swear I did not mean to knock you into that cotton candy machine while it was running. Well look on the brightside, now your fur matches your little scarf.

"That is true Wolf. Did you want some cotton candy, i'll share." Pushes cotton candy cone down Wolfs throat " did you know how hot those machines get?" Lights Wolf on fire with cigarette lighter,"about this hot. You seem to have a bit of a blaze going there Wolf" Beats Wolf unconscious with smokey the bear shovel. "Remember Wolf 'Only You Can Prevent Forest FIres."

*Staggers upright.*
    Ouch, thta hurt a bit. Good cotton candy though, thanks buddy.
    *Hugs Deki until she blacks out from lack of air.*
    Ah, the excitement was a bit much for her.

comes to being hugged by Wolf. "Ah Wolf, I didn't know you cared" Digs sharp little claws into Wolfs side, Brings blood seeping into welts as she rakes them across his flesh.
    "soory Wolf I guess you were right about too much excitement".

*Slaps Deki on the back.* Ah, this feels just like old times doesn't it? Hey, is that your spleen on the ground there?

"No Wolf." Deki thrusts fist into Wolf and snatches out liver. "I thought it was yours."

*Snatches back liver, shoves sea urchin down Deki's throat.*
    That was my dinner, you had sushi remember.

"I never have sushi Wolf" Deki gets out apple and butcher knife. "just need to peel this
    W.... Sorry Wolf didn't mean to drop that knife on your foot. gosh just look how it stands up. must have gone pretty deep."

• Advertisement

*Pulls out coconut.*
    Hmmm, now do I open this? Oh yeah. *Splits cocunut open on Deki's noggin.* Oh darn, all the milk spilled out and got you in the eye. Bet that stings huh?

Advertisement