Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"Yes Wolf . It surely does." Pulls knife from Wolf's foot. "I think about as much as this."
    splits Wolfs head open with knife. Blood gushes from headwound "Here wolf use my hankie. you got a little something in your eyes."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just a scratch. head wounds always bleed far worse than they really are. You desrve these fo being such a delightful competitor though

Pink_Lillies.jpg

why thank you Wolf they're quite nice...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, it was them or this little guy
    A_Cobra_about_to_attack_the_cameraman.thumb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

*Stands up out of Throne of Bones*

Ah it feels good to be back! Now lets get this never ending party started!

*Picks up throne and charges at wolf, smashing the Throne over his head. Throne smashes into hundreds of splinters, Toasty casts a spell and splinters hover a few feet in front of him*

Sorry Deki, I'm gona need more bones if I ever want to remake that chair

*Splinters fly at deki pinning her to the wall in a dozen places, Toasty brings over rusty surgical set*

Now where to start... *toasty hums* The leg bones connected to the... oh what do I care I'm taking them all!

• Advertisement

You won't be needing the throne.
    *Watches as strange field engulfs Toasty. Once it dissipates all the remains is a Toasty shaped pinata.*
    Oh, I need a big stick so I can smash this open and get the candy out.

*A light breeze knocks over the pinata, the shell cracks open revealing toasty, he stands up*

I know I'm sweet wolfie, but I sure as hell aint candy, and as for a stick...

*Toasty runs and dropkicks nearby tree, collapsing it on wolfie*

Uh oh wolfie, here come the loggers, and I dont think they can see you under there!

*Flips tree off to side. Stands up, walks over to lumberjacks.*
    Hi, I'm just gonna borrow this chainsaw for a few minutes okay. Ohhhh Toasty.

Oh wolfie you silly dog, just a chainsaw? Hold on a sec I'm just gonna pop off to the Gears of War universe

*Toasty disappears for a few minutes, leaving wolfie scratching himself in various places, Toasty reappears carrying chainsaw gun*

Now this is multitasking! Oh and a horde of locust followed me through the portal, apparently I'm their god

*ground shakes beneath feet and a grub hole appears dirrectly beneath wolfie, swallowing him up*

*Sounds of Battle*
    Yeah, you better respect me. Now let's go get Toast
    *Cyberwolf emerges riding
    graboid-l.jpg
    and followed by this guy
    250px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg*
    Told you there was a Deadite General up here. Let's kick the stuffing out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

SilverJetpack.jpg

flies in on jet pack

" greeting mere motrals *cracks knuckles* .. its ass woooping time""

*Smacks emo!! with rock candy club*
    Hello, no mortals here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

*enters cherry dual wielding some fluffy guns*

*fires at deki*...
    dekis been assaulted with some gummi bears!

*hugs cyberwolf*

"ick! Gummi bears! hmm... green ones aren't too bad Cherry ghost. Thanks." Deki watches as Wolf twists in Cherry Ghosts embrace. " Time for more sweetness Spot."
    Spot flys in with warm maple syrup drops it on Wolf and Cherry Ghost. " direct hit Spot!"
    Syrup drips down leaving rivlets of runny maple smelling sticky sweet goo. "now for the Fuzzies Spot" Deki tosses pink and laveder dyed goose down on the sticky pair. "Gee you're a cutie C.G." looks Wolf up and Down "I don't think pastels are your thing Wolf. Maybe a little more love."

Afghan: U.S. bomb hits wedding party

July 1, 2002 Posted: 10:31 PM EDT (0231 GMT)
    hospital
    Shah Wali talks with doctors about the injuries his wife, Shah Bibi, suffered in the bombing.

BAGRAM AIR BASE, Afghanistan (CNN) -- At least 20 people were killed and more than 60 injured in Afghanistan when a U.S. plane dropped a bomb on a wedding party as celebrants fired into the air, an Afghan defense spokesman said Monday.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/07/01/afghanistan.bombing/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Problem #1. Rulez - tldr

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

kerash wrote: »
    Problem #1. Rulez - tldr

*aims cotton candy cannon*

you sexy bitch!
    *fires*

*looks upon a sticky and soft kerash, who cant help but smile, before he keels over and dies from cotton candy overdose.

too long; didn't read

3. Creativity is expected
    10. Multiple kills in a single post is truly outrageous
    11. Play nice, or someone will come rip your face off.

3. Creativity is expected
    10. Multiple kills in a single post is truly outrageous
    11. Play nice, or someone will come rip your face off.

kerash wrote: »
    Problem #1. Rulez - tldr
    *Drops four hundred pound unabridged version of the rules on kerash.*
    Read that:)

• Advertisement

*Drops four hundred pound unabridged version of the rules invisibleness on kerash.*
    Read that:)
    but the rules don't exist........ kerash smothers cybie with invisible cuddles. squishycybiewolfie is floppy and squishy:)
    128665278065138592.jpg

Release the bunnies!

Deki telepathically turns fluffy bunnies on Wolf.
    "How was that not a use of creativity ? Also used cuteness and love- guess bunnies are after you 'Squishy' "
    Hippity Hoppity!:p

Refusal to read the rules.
    Harvey, deal with your cousins please!

"Harvey the Pooka? I always wanted to meet you Harvey. Come on in for a drink Harve."
    Harvey is side tracked by Deki and fluffy bunnies run over 'Squishy'. " NO, Harvey he'll be fine -no reason to hurry-Have another Drink."

It's not fair, I cant read, or write.........
    puts squishy in the washing machine on turbo
    article-1183016-04f54772000005dc-273_634x434jpg.jpeg

Harvey, you're fired
    meet my new bunny wrangler
    500full-donnie-darko-poster.jpg
    First though he gonna get me out of this washing machine

what a lovely Halloween costume 'Squishy' You get out of that washer before the spin cycle and you'll just be stretched all out of shape. Puts padlock on washer door.

*Kicks washer open. Climbs out dripping wet. Shakes off next to Deki.*
    Now we both smell like wet canines.:P

• Advertisement

"yeah, but i'm just wet," looks over at Wolf. "But you're always gonna be 'Squishy'"
    Pulls Wolfs ears over his eyes, smacks him on the nose, gives him a poke in the belly and runs.

Advertisement