Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I hate you both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

aw Wolf. We love you. Runs and jumps on Wolf- knocks him to the ground. Shoves bucket over head - smacks it with mop. Now don't you feel the love?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Grabs Deki's ankle. Spins her into jg.*
    Yes, now I feel the love.

"That does it Wolf!" Deki throws JG at Wolf "you know she's still all wet. And now you too!"
    Turns power washer on Wolf hits him smack in the face, driving him - sputtering- back towards his den. th_grin.gif

*Stumbles into den. Starts other power washer.*
    Want a water fight do you?
    Smiley_wiggling_eyebrows.gif

• Advertisement

Turns up power washer to point where it peels the powder coat off aluminum.th_Emoticons202830029.gif

*Blows door open with pressure washer* you asked for it.

Deki hides behind tree Points washer at wolfs tummy. "no you asked for IT!"

Oh bugger.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I've got an itch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Watch out all - HE'S got an itch........:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Walks up casually to Splitter, whistling nonchalantly... Then BAM! Gives him stiff talking to. *wags finger*

Deki notices Splitter being talked to by JamesT. Aims power washer at Splitter. Smiles happily- eyes sparkle... Nah, that's too easy, lets washer point to ground...sighs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

puts hamburger on grill and waits
    assembles various component with tongs onto another burger that just came up

*Presses the blue button.*
    Now where did everyone go, anbd why are there are a bunch of chipmunks standing around? Also, why is one wearing a pink scarf?

The one in the pink pushes the green button. The thread reverts to original but wavers back and forth between the blue and green. Can not stabalize. At first there is a low hum, but quickly it increases to ear splitting tone... Then There is a huge flash followed by a deafening

"KA-BLAM!!!"
    explosion.jpg

Then everything was still...

Who......pushed....the......green.....button..........?

Well, time to fix this place up, again. Where's my, ah there it is
    1850013_f260.jpg

ok here I am.

*Fires energy bolt at Deki's staff*
    Redirect the destruction to creation oh bearer of compassion's ring.

• Advertisement

red ring sends electric red arc to blue ring that touches staff held in DeKi's hand ;the air sizzles. Sparks fly from the end of staff as ever-turning and twisting red and blue threads. A shower of these churning threads spread forth from the pointed staff to every corner of the thread...

Thought the fox was wearing an indigo ring. Ah well things are restoring themselves now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Until Bam!!! Evolute gets hit by a reflected energy bolt from the red ring and frys like an egg

*Makes note to erect staue honoring first victim of the reborn thread*
    Well, now we have a lake where we should have a mountain

indigo shade of blue- deep blue. Didn't I have a yellow ring at some point - I know I threw the pink one away one afternoon- must be here somewhere still. Poor Evolute.
    Lakes are nice and Ilike the high rolling hills... Wonder what happened to the volcano?

Deki wrote: »
    indigo shade of blue- deep blue. Didn't I have a yellow ring at some point - I know I threw the pink one away one afternoon- must be here somewhere still. Poor Evolute.
    Lakes are nice and Ilike the high rolling hills... Wonder what happened to the volcano?
    Um, we're standing where it used to be. Mayhaps we should start running before it blows

Runs. The ground where Wolf and Deki were standing begins to heave. It rises to a great height and falls down again ,only to swell skyward once more. The earth churns and roils, with tremendous noise the top of the living mountain is blown into the heavens letting a volley of rock and steaming gases fall back to the ground. Wolf and Deki run for the door as the molten streams of rock and metal trace paths down the sides of the still heaving mountain...

Well, that went well.

Yes, but miss the quarry, it was so otherworldly in the deep of the night with the full moon making the water shimmer. When things are settled may have to bring in some one to rebuild it.

• Advertisement

*Opens door, blasts fresh quarry into cooling lava fields.*
    There' it's back.

Advertisement