Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Yay! Thank you Wolf.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Once it cools we'll replant all the trees.

That will be fun. Need at least one weeping willow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was planning a chestnut grove.

That would be good too, toss in some redbuds and apple for color

• Advertisement

I'll put them next to the carnivorous garden.

giant venus flytraps ( I killed one of those once- over fed it. smelled awful)
    THink I will drag in some lilacs and a walnut tree. Walnuts good to eat and to throw.

Chestnuts are great for throwing.

They aren't as big as walnuts are they?

No, but they have a spiky shell.

• Advertisement

buckeyes have a spikey shell but you can't eat them. They're supposed to be lucky. Oh my I happen to have one in my pocket.

Lucky you, unlucky me.

did you ever have hedgeapple fight?

We did chestnut fights

we threw buckeyes, And hedgeapples. Some are about the size of baseballs and they burst and are sticky. Mothers just love the mess.

I miss my childhood now.:(

I'd like mine back too. Seemed like summer lasted forever then. Just enough winter for snowmen and snowforts and Christmas and it was summer again.

Yeah, and the crisp autumn days of jumping in leaf piles.

yes = there was always something fun to do. You could just go running down the street and no one gave you any hassle - you can't do that as a grown up.

You can, but somebody gonna call the police.

• Advertisement

well that's what i mean, they want to know why you're running?

They actually ask you? I usually just get tasered then wake up at the police station. We have a good laugh, and they drop me at my house.

well, they think I'm running from someone. I wonder do our police have tasers. Never heard of them tasering anyone.

I just heard about some genius who tasered himself and also managed to cuff himself to a radiator. He was a burglar.

how do you manage that? guess he saved the police some bother. Guy not far from here robbed a little corner type market last week. He was driving a blue pick up with a white door. No mask or anything, but he got away no probs- maybe Our crooks are more practiced.

He robbed a police vehicle. he had to call the police to get out of the cuffs.

that is pathetic.

Took the cops three days after they unlocked him to figure out who he was and gop back for him. He just asked if they were there about the "taser incident"

he sounds like a really smart guy:p

• Advertisement

Yeah, he'll wind up killing himself I'm sure.

Advertisement