Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I really hope this is just guano I landed in, and that the bats aren't rabid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Breaks chair over the back of CW's head.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Bludgeons Kirk with large, frisky bat*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Wanders in................. gives wolfy warm big fuzzy hugs ....... and for kirky a long biggy kiss on the tip of his nose ........... both run away screaming........... I am the winner!!!!:)

I not running. I just regrouping.

• Advertisement

more warm fuzzy huggies so...............longer ones!!!!

Hugs back for you, I'm covered in superglue.

glued for life to you .........................sure how bad, :)

I need to use the bathroom.

I wont look, much!!!

• Advertisement

Spread your legs wide then. I can aim through the gap.

OoooooooOOOOooooooHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!
    wolfy, what big ......................................... you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just my luck, glued to a poop fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

you just better have your pooper scooper handy.

NO FAN!!!

poop.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Shouldn't post personal holiday pix like that, Jiggies. :pac:

*pops a cap in Jiggies ass*

Shouldn't post personal holiday pix like that, Jiggies. :pac:

*pops a cap in Jiggies ass*
    *Breaks a pool stick over Kirk's head.*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Pushes wolfie down stairs

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

*pushes Toasty down the stairs after wolfie*

*giggles as Toasty smashes into wolfie's broken, twitching body and screams of pain erupt from the bottom of the stairs*

*screams with laughter as the timed bombs detonate around solitaire and hes blown elsewhere*

• Advertisement

*curses very rudely then gets blown away and lands in a pile on rooftop*

*stands unsteadily and dusts himself off, puts out remaining fires on clothes and looks down from vantage point*

*bursts out laughing as all the debris from Toasty's blast promptly collapses into the bottom of the stairwell, crushing Toasty and wolfie*

*keeps giggling at muffled shouting from the incompetent demolitions team currently buried alive thanks to their own bomb*

*activates ludicrisously powerful hand drill, digs through earth appearing a bit away*

Thank god this whole neighbourhood was scheduled for demolition

*Activates explosives, watches as house is demolished and solitaire is buried under increasing mound of rubble*

*Drags Toasty back into the ground.*
    Toasty, you gonna pay!!!!

Deki and Spot return to mound of rubble that was (she thinks) Wolf's house. What a mess.
    Do you boys never clean up after yourself? Sets Spot to digging out Solitaire. Hears thrashing noise coming from hole in ground. Gets fire hose and directs it into hole. "ought to cool them off" Spot uncovers Solitaire and treats him to growling dragon, then flame assault .Picks him up in one claw and throws him high into air then bats him into lake. "hope he can swim Spot" Spot laughs. Spot buries what's left of Wolfs house. Wolf and Toast climb from hole sputtering but still fighting. Their battle continues on into the deeper woods. Spot begins to sing as he curls up to sleep. " everything back to normal>"

*a delayed charge explodes beneath spot*

*Watches Spot slap Toasty into the lake with Solitaire.*
    he miust have thought you were a flea

*swims back to shore*

*flicks off a flea* Dammit Toasty, stop biting me!

*sees an explosion nearby*

*sees a singed Spot sent flying through the air* I'm not big on animal cruelty...

*pulls out upgraded Stinger Missile launcher* But...

*adjusts sensitivity, locks on and fires at Spot* ... you've just gone and ****ed me the hell off.

*large mid-air explosion* Gotta get Deki for that, thought that back-stabbing kitsune was on my side! *discards empty launcher, pulls out minigun and walks off toward ruin*

*chuckles* At least if there's a victory in this, its the moral victory of making wolfie homeless... courtesy of his own explosives!

I said "Leave Spot Alone!" Puts up shield.
    waves staff and begins to chant points it at Solitaire- fires an electrified blue and yellow flame that strikes Solitaire."ZAP!" When the smoke clears there is only a mini gun and a very agitated mouse running in circles. Spot flies into the thread,smells slightly of smoke."Gee Spot. I think you need to go somewhere breezy to air out." Picks up mouse by tail and drops him into wire cage. Heads off to one of her fox holes...

Now where am I gonna spend the night. Since someone blew up my house.

• Advertisement

*camera zooms in on a caged mouse in rather incogruous mouse-shaped power armor*

****s sake... go to all the trouble of bringing my thermal viewer and grounded, internally-supercooled armor and she goes and ****ing transmutes me?! What kind of kitsune does that?! Even changed my DNA...

... has she realised that by doing that she's triggered the tactical nuclear failsafes in the power core?

... oooohh COCK. Methinks its about to get a bit warm and irradiated in this foxhole Deki...

Advertisement