Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki awakens feeling good. She is just having her morning coffee, when she notices the mouse, Solitaire. She picks up the cage and places it on the counter so she can peek in. "Well, you seem to have calmed down a bit."
    The mouse becomes agitated, runs to the bars squeaking. "Well you're just lucky I didn't let Spot gobble you up." She sets coffee aside and gets her staff. "Okay, Okay already!"she waves the staff, reciting a small spell and "PooF!" the cage is enveloped with a bluish mist that slowly clears to reveal:eek: "Uh Oh!" deki is appalled " probably should have taken you out of the cage first." :D "No worries, I'll get rid of it- just let me get a couple of pics first..."
    goes to get camera (giggles;))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have an axe.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I have bits of wire cage sticking out of my power armor :o

Ooooh! Deki! Can me and Spot go out and play with Wolfie?? Pleeeease?? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Come on Solitaire. I got a can opener to help you out of that armor.

"wait! I can do it! I just want picture first!" Snaps a couple of shots. Waves Staff, mumbles. "ZAP!!" Solitaire back to old self "Now get out of my kitchen" Aims staff at both of them...

• Advertisement

Jumps thirty feet up into tree.

Deki piles brush around base of tree, tosses on match. "probably won't burn you. Wood is too green and damp, but may smoke you out."

Anyone else smell smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Deki has been smokin ganja again.

Grabs the haters of rolleyes by their collars and tosses them into pit dug by Spot. Floods pit with quick set jello , black raspberry flavor and covers with green colored cool whip. "no one will ever find you there." BWAH HA HA!!!
    tosses on some colored mini marshmallows.

• Advertisement

Deki sees Wolf out for a stroll in the dark. Deki tosses burlap bag over Wolfs head, Pulls the drawstring closed, quickly ties rope around to hold arms pinned to sides. Pushes Wolf into jello pit. jumps on chest to make sure he submerges into the jello. Smooths green cool whip on top and throws on a few more colored marshmallows. From a distance it looked like flowers on green bushes." No one ever comes here anymore anyways," she thinks. Deki looks around nest. "Now then," taps her foot" Who's next?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Pulls Deki up by her fox ears, starts spinning round, and round and round some more, just when im dizzy and feeling a little sick, lets go of the ears.......deki flies at great speed and lands in her oozey greeny marshmallow filled hole, hits it so hard she sinks down to bottom just beside wolfy ........fixes my hair and strolls off!!!

Deki jumps on Wolfs tummy propelling herself skyward in a high arc she lands on JG,knocking her flat on her face. "Oh, sorry did I mess up your hair JG?"
    Grabs JG by the hair and begins to twirl her around. Deki gets a bit of the vertigo and JG's kicking and screaming through Deki a bit off balance. The whirling sends them both into the jello pit, where they continue to fight scratching, ripping and pulling hair. Spot retrieves Wolf from the pit of jello and they take ringside seats. Deki shoves so much jello into JG's mouth it is hard for her to breath. JG spits it back out, choking. Deki punches Jg in stomach, but thick bouncey jello slows and softens the impact. JG has Deki's hair wrapped around her hand and is jerking Deki's head back and forth. Deki digs her nails into JG's hand, causing her to loosen the grip on Deki's hair, Both are covered in raspberry jello with smears of green cool whip dotted here and there by pastel colored marshmallows...Yet the fight rages on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Enter the Whooping Crane

crane.htm
    http://www.epa.gov/espp/poster/crane.htm

*steals solitaire and flies off the the reedy creek*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

kicks every one in the shin's and runs off giggeling wildly
    then releases the hounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Throws half a string of sausages to the hounds, which distracts them long enough to get the other half wrapped around lil'bug's neck, like a non-kosher garrote.

Sees what's going on over there by the trees. "Excuse me JG. I have to do a little something." Pushes JG under the jello and takes staff . Runs and hits laqndsleaving in small of back Knocking skyward. "Don't forget to write, and take plenty of pictures, " waves bye. Turns to lil' bug, " Guess you would rather see some other sights." whistles for Spot. " Drop this one off on some deserted island, Spot." Spot flies away with Li'l bug in his mouth. That's much better. "now where did I leave JG? Oh yeah..."

Lands (leaving) on the ground on his feet, like a cat with only two legs, and two arms, and no fur.

After initial cat distraction is over, runs toward Deki, who's walking away and delievers a kick to the ankle. Deki falls and he moves in for the kill, scooping some of the jello and forcing it into Deki's mouth, another delicious death about to play out...

Deki whirls on the ground, knee to landsleaving's stomach, grabs by both ears and smashes lands head into rock...repeatedly tosses into jello pit, "Here JG, something to practice on.":)

*Finishes off last of jello.* Scuse me jg, I gots some killing to attend to.

• Advertisement

*wanders in bedraggled and covered in blood and feathers* Oh, hai guys. Just got back from killing Matt. Did I miss anything? :confused:

Grabs staff and puts up shield. "Darn! I had to go send Spot to that deserted island..."

Blinks green goo away from eyes.

'Thanks for freeing me from my gelatinous prison Wolf. Now Solitaire must die.'

Lunges for Sol, but is met by the staff of Deki.

'Ah, a menage-a-trois, interesting. I shall destroy you all.'

"not happening Lands!" Deki leaps into air kicks lands under chin causing him to fall into Wolf. (not usually a good thing to do) Turns to Sol, "only the jello Sol":)

I'm just standing around and waiting for DB to emerge from the jello pit, no idea why Matt dragged me off :o

And now LL tried to hurt himself hurting me. People nowadays! *sighs* Thanks Deki, you saved us quite a bit of mess there, didn't want to have to saw LL in half, would have been a bit lacking in finesse! :D

"Curse you both and your conspiracy. I'll be back to get you both, same lands time. Same lands channel."

*Retreats to plot next move, muttering softly about a broken chin and wolf bites.*

If you had a broken chin odds are you wouldn't be muttering! :D:P

Solitaire wrote: »
    If you had a broken chin odds are you wouldn't be muttering! :D:P

"I'M JUST BITTER DAMN YOU! IT'S ONLY A FLESH WOUND. OR SOMETHING."

*Shakes fist from fortress of solitude*

*Blows up LL's fortress of solitude.*
    Now, it's time to play solitaire......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No!

Advertisement