Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fine, let's not go back to the Abysmal Plain. Let's head to Candy Land..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Do they have a big rock candy mountain?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Right over there. Although that is not a lemonade stream.

I'm not going to ask. bubblegum trees.

*Tosses Deki into bubblegum trees*

• Advertisement

Deki throws handsful of bubblegum at Wolf. Jumps down from tree on Wolfs back. Smacks him in head, pulls ears over eyes and runs off. "Evil Wolf"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Rugby tackles Deki as he runs off. sticks thumbs in Deki's eyes and gouges them out swiftly while jamming a screwdriver up his nose. Produces lighter fluid and a match, burns Deki alive while he writhes blindly in pain.

Tosses RedStorm into hot fudge geyser.

You must be blind, and dreaming. Deki knees Red Storm causing him to bend double. While he lays moaning on ground she aims repeated kicks to his face.
    Taking away all his prettiness. Then she hits him a few quick hits to his lower back with her staff. Waves staff and recites incantation. Candy mountain melts and covers Red Storm in molten sugar stream. Deki brushes off her cloak and whistles for Spot.

Hey Spot, can you give me a lift.

• Advertisement

Spot is glad to. Deki makes room.

*Pushes Deki off.*
    Okay Spot, let's go...... SH!T!

Spot picks Deki up gently in claw. "Evil Wolf." Spot chortles.

Didn't think that would work.
    *Flees for cover.*

from atop Spots broad back, Deki circles area. Deki spies Wolf trying to hide. She raises her staff and recites quietly, waves the staff . There is a pit where once was ground beneath Wolfs feet. Again she raises her staff and the pit is filled with lemon jello in which float bits of carrot, celery and red peppers. Wolf is somewhere under it all. "Let's go home Spot."

Good, she destroyed the clone. Now, off to the Wolf-Cave.

Deki and Spot take a nice ride home. It would be cold for Deki, but dragons are very warm. It's a very nice night indeed - nearly full moon with clouds floating past the moon as if they are chasing each other. Just as Spot comes in for a more measured landing they fly over Wolf's little Wolf-cave. Spot chuckles softly as dragons do- and leaves a little dragon's do as a present for Wolf. "There you are Wolf, fragrant isn't it?":D

PLEASE CURB YOUR DRAGON.

Deki pats Spot "Good Boy Spot... Good boy!" :pac:

Tahnkfullly that was my winter quarters

• Advertisement

Good story Wolf. I know you enjoying the aroma.:D

I filled your house with elephant doo.

No you didn't. :p

I am so demanding a refund for that teleporter.

yes. you should do that.

Right, where did I leave that bastiche's number

I bet the clone has it :D

Right, *Grabs spoon, heads for jello pit.*

hope you got a big spoon:D

• Advertisement

I also have a ring.

Advertisement