Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki climbs high inside hollow tree. Peeks down. Decides not to give her location away by antagonizing Wolf. Then decides to try a ricochet shot and sucessfully dings an acorn off his head.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Grabs gas can.*
    Screw searching every tree. I'm going with the efficient method.
    *Sets forest on fire*
    Burn, forest burn!

Deki runs down trunk and circles around to get out of forest fire, Comes up on Wolf from behind and watches forest burn. "Smokey's gonna get ya Wolf." Deki clips Wolf under chin with staff, runs to edge of cliff. "I'll just do it for you Wolf. I always end up down here anyway." Looks down at rushing water below. Turns back to look at Wolf, "and really you need to put some pants on Wolf" Deki jumps.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Runs and jumps over cliff after Deki.*
    I am wearing pants.

deki really only jumped onto ledge below cliff. Watches and waves as Wolf zooms past.
    "Hey Wolf. Going for a swim?" Deki scampers back on top of cliff and calls fire dept, then before Wolf shows up she places empty can in middle of thread and runs off to hide.

*Hits water at high speed.*
    Owwww!!!!!!!!

Deki hears Wolf yowl in her hidey place, "Think I could have taken my time- that did not sound good."

*Drags mangled body to shore*
    That's another four broken ribs, and a broken leg.

Deki thinks she should stay hidden, but she can't. She runs back out peeks over edge of cliff. Sees Wolf laying on shore. "You okay Wolf?" Deki doesn't get reply. "Anything I can do Wolf?"

Call the 501st.

• Advertisement

" why do you want me to call stormtroopers Wolf, wouldn't you rather have a first aid kit?"

Their boss built my cybernetics

Deki puts in call to Darth, asks him to make the proper connections. then goes back to edge of cliff. "I called someone who said he could help Wolf I don't exactly get along with him so well so unless I can do something for you I think I may go back to hide."

Yeah, you do that. Yoda should be by soon to laugh at me again. Little green pain in my keister.

why would Yoda laugh Wolf. (besides it's more of a chortle) Which is worse the pain in your ribs or the one in your butt?

he keeps muttering about me giving into technology and not believing in myself. Ribs hurt the worst.
    *Fires grappling hook to top of cliff.*
    Now the ascent is really gonna hurt.

"Wolf you sure you want to do this?"

Yeah
    *Retracts grappling hook. Slowly ascends up cliff. Rolls over edge*
    Knew I could do it, and here's my ride now.

Stormtroopers.jpg

No, don't shoot the fox guys. Shoot Yoda if you see him though.

Deki runs "Get well soon Wolf!" Slides down hidey place, "ooh those guys give me the creeps" shivers.

• Advertisement

Give me the painkillers. Oh, that's nice. Yoda, watch out for the fox. I'll be back later to kill her.

173058__yoda_l.jpg

Deki hears Wolf and digs deeper into her hidey place, "Still Evil Wolf."

Tell it to Yoda

"Think he already knows."

Going into surgery now. Keep your head down. I want it perfect when I hang it on my wall.

next time i won't make that call Wolf.

• Advertisement

Yeah, next time i call this guy to watch you

2564925.JabbaTheHutt.jpg
    bet he would love to meet you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

great. what's he about?

Ugh! I don't ant to meet him. There's nothing lovable about him. Maybe you could call this one to watch me
    a04676d37a7c81e4

I'm back and repaired, also I has lightsaber. Let's fight

Are you going to jump off the cliff again?

• Advertisement

No. *Backs up large truck and fills ravine with colorful plastic balls.*
    Now no one can fall and hurt themselves again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

whips saber from wolves hands
    opens wound over wolves brow
    so he is blinded by his own blood
    throws wolf on his back
    stabs wolf in the belly
    slashes the blocking arms
    stabs wolf in the chest
    slashes wolf's throat

picks up light saber

Gee, Wolf you can't tell me you're confused by that. All plain and straightforward.

Glad light sabers cauterise wounds they cause. Also glad I rememebred the important rule.
    *Watches light saber explode killing Holck*

Deki sneaks up on Wolf while he is examing his wounds places jack o latern behind Wolf filled with trick or treats. While Wolf is busy watching Matt to see if he has exploded(which he hasn't) Deki quietly sneaks away again. Wolf turns to see the jack o latern's grinning face and the overflow of candy treats. Wolf reaches down and removes some candy that sets in motion the weighted trap that sets the hidden bomb off *BOOM!!! Confetti and sugar sparkles rain down on Wolf's head.
    "You Sparkley now Wolf!" Deki runs out and sprays Wolf's head with neon orange and purple paint "now all you need is a pillow case." Throws Black streamers around thread.

*Stuffs Deki into pillowcase.*
    Nice ghost costume, but you still living. I can fix that. Hold still

Deki cuts pillowcase with knife and pokes into Wolfs side "No Wolf." Deki runs away toward woods." you never appreciate anything I do Wolf" Looks over shoulder at Wolf still holding empty bag "Here catch Wolf!" Tosses lite cherry bomb at Wolf. KA_BAM !!! "can you hear me now Wolf?"

*Lobs pumpkin bombs back at Deki* Yes, can you hear me

Deki ducks. and dodges bombs. Throws hatchets at Wolf's head. "need something for a splitting headache Wolf?"

*Takes two aspirin.*
    I'm good.

• Advertisement

Deki throws on sheet with Eye holes. Slowly walks carrying big chain. "I am the ghost of Halloween Past... Wrong story." Rattles chains. Jumps on Wolf , wraps chain around wolfs throat. As they wrestle to the ground Wolfs air supply is cut off and his eyes begin to pop, as he frantically claws at the chain while trying to throw Deki off. When Wolf is down to his last gasp Deki lets go -gives him a big Smack- runs away. "Happy Halloween Wolf!!!- Did you know it was me???"

*Picks up rock.*
    Yeah, Charlie brown said to give you this.
    *Bops Deki with rock*
    Happy Hoooooowloween

Deki stops picks up rock. Puts it in pocket of sheet. "Tell him I'll cherish it for ever Wolf!"
    Pulls apples out of her trick or treat bag, pushes lit firecracker into each "Here's your treat Wolf." lobs apples at Wolf's head "Happy halloween to you too Wolf and may you have many more!!!"

*Catches apples in mudair.*
    Next time light the fuses you silly fox

"I lit something Wolf." steps closer to see.
    KA-BLOOIE!!!
    Apple is all over Wolfs face, looks like he's been hit with a
    gallon or two of applesauce. He swipes it away with one hand,
    glares at Deki. "got a little in your mustache there Wolf". Watches Wolf clench hands into fists, little vein stands up at temple, "Is that smoke coming from your ears Wolf?"- Deki Runs.

*Grabs spoon.*
    You lucky I like applesauce. Pass the cinnamon.

Deki peaks out from behind hiding tree "Yes Wolf, I am lucky.Very lucky."

You also predictable. Always hiding behind the same tree
    *Presses little green button, watches deki get buried in candy corn*
    Hee-hee

"You know this candy corn could have been fresher Wolf." Deki munches a bit. "how long you had this stuff Wolf?"

• Advertisement

I found it stuffed in back of a closet a few weeks ago.

Advertisement