Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

what color?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Take a guess.

red?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1120550197&id=217d053653b59569745fc8de2577f2d7&index=ch1&url=http%3a%2f%2fringoblog.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2008%2f07%2fsterling-silver-eight-lanterns-corps-rings.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Correct, it ruined my black one though:(

good.

"Seven Corps will be born.
    Seven Corps will shine their light brightly.
    Seven Corps will be at war.
    The skies on every world will darken.
    The hiss of the shadows will announce to us that our time is over.
    The Blackest Night will descend upon us all.
    The Seven Corps will fall.
    As will the universe."
    -The Prophecy of the Blackest Night.

The Black Lantern Corps is the instrument of the Blackest Night. Powered by death, the absence of life and emotional energy, Black Lantern power rings bring the dead to life. Their goal appears to be to scour the universe of light, of emotion, of life itself.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I happy here with Atrocitus and company.

stay happy Wolf

I'm always happy!
    *Goes off to kick a care bear*

Deki climbs to top of hill, raises staff to sky and yells " Things are ticking me off! I want to stomp someone and drop the remains off a cliff. And Spot where the heck are you?!" Lightning strikes the staff and the dark skies sizzle. "Anyone wanta fight?..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Bring it, baby.

• Advertisement

As the dragon is seen on the horizon Deki prepares for battle with a running leap deki charges Storm using her staff as a vault she rises into the the cool air of the night, kicks Storm in the chest and causes her to tumble head over heels to the bottom of the hill...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

For a second, it looks like storm is down, but up she rises, like a phoenix from the ashes, chases Deki into a forest, and disturbes a nest of wasps when she pushes Deki right onto it.
    Storm runs to safety, but Deki jumps about, screaming, as theres the daddy of all pervert wasps all down her top.

Deki jumps in the lagoon, injury not as bad as Storm might have thought due to the fact Deki had partially raised her protective shield and being night, wasps aren't as active. " Darn!" Deki looks down her top, fishes out the smashed wasp daddy. "Things look a bit lopsided." Does a readjust " Ah, well, best I can do. Now for Storm..." Deki uses one of her fox holes to deliver her to place where Storm hides in the darkness. Deki mumbles a few words and the startled Storm jumps and turns to see Deki smiling sweetly behind her. Deki strikes the ground in front of Storm with her staff and the ground splits in two. Storm falls and falls and finally finds herself bruised and battered at the bottom of a very deep chasm. "Should take you a bit to get yourself out of that. See ya Storm, think I'm needing a tall cool drink. Later"

*Drives cement mixer up to chasm*
    Order says to drop the load in this here chasm. Who's signing for this? Deki, you around here....... Oh dear I didn't see you there. Well, I'm sure you'll be fine once I move the truck.

It's good for you this ground is soft and I had my shield up. That makes me think Wolf you must have felt the bump when you ran over me.:mad:
    You really should pay more attention... Like now :eek:
    Dragon drops load on Wolfs cement mixer as Wolf leaps out of the way. Lands flat on face in soft dirt. Deki steps on Wolf's back as she goes to pick up clip board. Signs it and bangs it over Wolf's head. "he's really glad to see you Wolf, he just has a funny way of showing it." Deki looks at Wolf's face and decides to RUN!...

Soon as these damn birds stop flying around my head somebody gonna get it.

runs faster :p

Run and run as fast as you can, I'll always catch you.
    *Wheezes* Yeah, never mind.

slides down fox hole. *laughing*:p

I'll get you yet you sneaky fox.

• Advertisement

Promises. Promises :p;)

* Pulls out grenade bag. Starts dropping them down foxholes*
    Easter is coming early.

Deki runs out back of fox hole tosses grenade at Wolf and goes for a swim in the quarry. Ka Boom! trees and dirt flying. Wolf is clinging to top of pine. "We needed to do some landscaping here, See you got things started Wolf. "

Wonder if I should tell Deki I stocked the quarry with piranha? Nah, she'll figure it out.

Wonder If I should tell Wolf I netted all the piranha and left them in his bath?
    No when he turns the light on he'll surely see them. Maybe I should tell him I "borrowed" the light bulb- Nah- he'll figure it out. I think we should plant plum trees. and maybe some hard little crab apples... I probably should have told him about the three or four baby gators in the toilet though...

Frayed electric cord+large body of water = flash fried fox.

Something is wrong here. Tingley feeling...Deki rises as electro charged being. Hey this is pretty neat Wolf. Stretches out hand - points finger at Wolf and "ZAP!" hits Wolf right on nose. Hey Wolf this is fun! Hope it lasts a while. Points finger towards Wolf...:pac:

Beware fox, you have unleashed MagnoWolf.

Zaps Wolf again. UH Oh - Should have aimed higher. ;)

• Advertisement

Swarms Deki with metal micromissiles.

Advertisement