Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ah, I promise the second course is fresher.
    *Watches acorns rain down and bury Deki*
    I traded the squirrels macadamias for those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"acorns! What am i gonna do with Acorns!!?" Deki has an idea gets out ping pong paddle starts acorn barrage aimed at -you guessed it- Wolf. Sings happily "Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf..."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Watches squirrels swarm Deki.*
    Don't think they like your opinion of their food source

Flaps pink scarf at squirrels" Back! Back you silly beasts!"
    Deki points out that Wolf now has all the acorns.
    The Squirrels slowly turn and scamper toward Wolf.
    "You are about to be swarmed Wolf."

*Grabs barbecue sauce and flamethrower.*
    First time dinner has come to me.

• Advertisement

"Eat 'em up Wolf!"

*Dumps peanut butter on Deki.*
    Hey squirrels, look, no shells and goes down smooth.

Deki runs to the showers. "Just what I always wanted Wolf - being chased by thug squirrels, Thank You so very very much." Hmm ... Ties rope to squirrel. swings in circle over head and lets it go spining toward Wolf " Look Wolf! It's Squirrel on a rope- the answer to your Christmas gifting dilemma!"

Does it come in chipmunk?

"Sure Wolf- that would be small economy size"

• Advertisement

Great I also need the jumbo wolverine size for a few of my larger friends.

"gee Wolf might be a while before I get those back in stock, Ah think I've located some up in Michigan, Sure got all you could ever need"

Deki is a bit bored. Grabs sleeping Wolf by throat squeezes until unconcious - wraps him in bubble wrap and pushes him off mountain top.
    "I just love to hear those little bubbles pop!":P Hauls him back up and does it again to make sure she didn't miss any.

*Duct tapes Deki to sheet of plywood, shoves her off mountain.*
    Heard somewhere a guy used a sheet of plywood as a hang glider. Let's see if that was true.

Deki Uses telekenetic powers to gently float to ground (yeah now i got telekinetic powers -just developed overnight- go figure?) Once she has safely landed she uses such powers to unwrap duct tape ' and climbs aboard plywood and uses it as flying device to "buzz" Wolf "Duck Wolf!" Deki yells, holding out short sword as she flies at high speed at Wolf's head. "Durn!,just missed that time!"

Oh Deki, I'm a Sith Lord remember.
    *Uses Force lightning to ignite plywood.*
    Can a fox fly fire, let's watch and see.

You forget Wolf -The force is with me. The darkside will not triumph. Deki abandons fire engulfed plywood and plummets towards Wolf stopping just short of contact. "Oh. what the heck," stabs Wolf with short sword and pushes him off mountain.

*Force pulls Deki and her little sword off the mountain.*
    If I'm going down, so are you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

*ties everyone up throws a nice batter over everyone and then dips everyone in a vat of boiling vegtable oil , meal for 40 cannibal*

/thread

You know chatbox I'd feed you to the cannibals buit they might ask why you don't taste funny.

• Advertisement

You know chatbox I'd feed you to the cannibals buit they might ask why you don't taste funny.
    if they ask you anything that is a great way to escape from a cannibal , usually they just eat you . and i'm one of the 40 silly **nyom nyom , roast wolf**

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    if they ask you anything that is a great way to escape from a cannibal , usually they just eat you . and i'm one of the 40 silly **nyom nyom , roast wolf**
    * Forces chatbox into box with a very annoyed cat*
    meet Schrodinger chatbox. He wants to know why people keep shoving his relatives into you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Homah, seeing the mighty count lie prone at the feet of the fluctuant prince brings forth a righteous thunder upon his head.

Deki joins in the lament for the slain count and from her wrath lets fly a flaming arrow straight to the cold ice heart of the near dead prince...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Strike another from your bow Deki, the count is not yet slain. There is hope for the world to be filled with laughter and mirth once more. Use your best shot to aim for the tiny spot beneath which lies the prince's brain.

Arrow, swiftly I bid thee fly,
    In to yon cruel prince's eye.
    My sorrow,I pray he feel.
    E'en unto death he reel.

I'm usually happy killing time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Cuts a million little paper cuts on chatbox's little body!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

The Queen is in residence again, after her long sojourn in the South of France and her summer holidays.

Chaos has reigned in my absense. Your are warned, any disobedience to my rule shall me met with severe consequences.

Loyal subjects, your Queen has returned.

• Advertisement

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    The Queen is in residence again, after her long sojourn in the South of France and her summer holidays.

Chaos has reigned in my absense. Your are warned, any disobedience to my rule shall me met with severe consequences.

Loyal subjects, your Queen has returned.
    *Beheads the queen*
    We became a democracy in your abscence. We prefer it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Democracy - ha ha ha.

I am just after sending out my assassins, all leaders of your 'supposed' democracy are hanging from gibbets from the from of my palace.

The Queen's reign of terror is in force again.

Assassins eh? Are those the idiots I just incinerated?

Deki wanders into web, notices Wolf and Queen-Mise in disagreement. Also notices large hornets nest in tree above. Lets fly with rock from slingshot. Huge hornets nest crashes on Queen-Mise and Wolf, hornets rush out stinging mercilessly. "Just a accident of nature." Wanders back into wood.

*Runs and jumps in lake*
    I saw that Deki.

"What?" Deki hurries to nearest den " I don't do everything around here. Thought you would be into nature." Pops down into den. Locks door.

• Advertisement

Where'd I leave that crowbar?

"NOBODY'S HOME WOLF!"

*Wanders off*
    I guess I'll go have a drink with my cousin then.

Deki peeks out. doesn't see Wolf. "Cousin huh? May not be good. " closes door again,but peeks out peep hole.

Oh dear why does my cousin have a huge quarantine sign in front of his house. I told him to leave those pigs alone.

• Advertisement

"Guess he huffed and puffed a little too much Wolf!" giggles clamps hand over mouth, slams and locks door.

Hello ACME, yes I need assortment number 4085746. Yes thank you

Deki listens at keyhole "Think I may have a tiny problem on the way."

Great I got the number wrong. What am I going to do with a mechanical female rabbit

Dogs?! Beagles?! Foxhounds??!!!

I am so calling them..... Hello, what do you mean you sent my foxhunter to a coyote. Well, I am certainly not paying for this... Should the roborabbit be ticking?

KA-BLAM!!!

:rolleyes:Don't think so wolf? Probably should pat your backside out- It's smoldering a little:confused::p:D

I am so suing ACME.

Deki writes out check and note to ACME. "Dear Sir, I wish to express my thanks to you, and your excellent staff, for handling my order with such prompt consideration. I am very well satisfied. Sincerely Yours, Deki" closes envelope and puts nice Christmas stamp
    on and clothespins it to mailbox. looks over at sooty faced Wolf. Rolls eyes and giggles.

*Pops smoke bomb at Deki's feet.*
    What are you gonna do now fox afte I just locked your door behind you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement