Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Happy Killing Time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki looks down at smoke bomb, Up at Wolf. Pulls Wolfs ears over his eyes, drops smoke bomb down Wolfs tattered shirt and runs to next hole and slides into that cozy den.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Pulls smoke bomb out of shirt, tosses it down hole. Rolls heavy boulder over opening.*
    That smoke is not healthy to breathe. Wait where did Deki go?

Deki has run out back door of den and is now in nice cozy cave. Lots and lots of stalactites and stalagmites to hide behind. And very dark and cool.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nice cave Deki, although I think the Broody guy in the cape wants a word with you.
    batrr.png

He's one of your friends?

Never seen him before in my life

lots of places to hide in here. Turns on flashlight blinds cloaked man runs at him with stake and thrusts it into his heart. "Don't guess you want to help me drag him into the morning sun do you Wolf?" Deki looks at staked Vamp. "No, I guess you wouldn't. Always something..."

Sorry, as a signatory of the Nocturnal Protection Act I am not allowed to cause undue harm to vampires, or other protected species unless they attack me first

Did not ask you to kill him -I already did that- (he was evil imposter of my friend- and was intent on causing me undue harm.) All I asked from you was a little help with the body disposal. I have taken care of it myself and the body has instantly degraded in the sun. I try to keep a tidy cave here Wolf. Sprays Wolf with furniture wax. "You look very polished now Wolf" sniffs air "And you smell nice and lemony too."

• Advertisement

So, you moving in here? Have fun cleaning up all this guano.

You don't like the cave? I like the way the roof grows to the floor, and those crystal things. Think it shows real potential, Think you needs little more wax on your moustache "pffft... Now see if you can twist the edges up to make em curl."

Yeah, this cave has potential. A few throw pillows, a nice rug could be very cozy.
    *Drops several hundred pillows on Deki.*

" oooh Thank you wolf , I like this, lots and lots of pillows to snuggle in and I like this Big bolster one. Great in a- PILLOW FIGHT!" Bops Wolf repeatedly in head with pillow."Bap! Bap! Bap!"
    "oops ! You may need to recurl your 'stache Wolf"

Drops rug over Deki. Wanders off.

muffled by rug "EVIL WOLF!"

• Advertisement

I am not evil, just misunderstood.

"Oh yes tossing rugs over people and wandering off is just the most unevil thing to do, you poor misunderstood Wolf." Jerks rug out from under Wolf and carries it back into cave.

*Builds wall in front of cave.*
    This is not evil either, it for your security

"my security? Wolf! Secure from what?"

Me for one.

• Advertisement

What you planning to do?

See, now you don't have to worry because you has a nice big wall that's airtight between you and me to protect you.

one important thing Wolf Use of word "airtight" It's dark in here Wolf.

Light a candle. I know there's a back way out. Just follow the bats.

Okay Wolf. I don't think I like it in here, better stand away from your wall.

*Steps way back from wall.*

deki sets charges in wall -maybe more than is necessary. deki pulls detonator to back of cave and hides behind rock outcropping, shoves down plunger...
    KA-BLAM !!!
    istockphoto_981142-pile-of-rubble-

Deki peeks out at rubble heap' "You under there Wolf?" chuckles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I think I just stepped into a tom and jerry cartoon.
    Ill be up in my castle watching the proceedings.
    Enjoy killing each other.

We exist only for your amusement Your Majesty
    Hands Queen Mise a flower bouquet
    5cb3a7d395d3bdcbfa9c4061b04353c2_0.jpg
    Bouquet Explodes!
    " Oops- Wrong bouquet."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Advertisement

Matt Holck wrote: »
    *Looks at donut, looks at Holck. Reaches for chainsaw/boomstick combo.*
    You are so dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Walks into this dark, cold, unloving part of the nest. Dragging my blood stained biggy sword with me, will find a spot, up high. Sit and watch the time go by!

Spies JG sitting up high on slope. Runs through tunnels and pops out of entrance hidden by bushy overgrowth just above JG, lines up bolders behind JG. "Look Out Below!" runs length of line sending each stone rolling down slope towards JG, who quickly gets out of the way, but can not save her bloodied sword. "Sorry about the sword JG. I only really meant the stones for you. Was a truly nice sword though...before I broke it." Sighs. Smiles and jumps back down tunnel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

The Queen is in her armoury, polishing swords and armour, looking out on the craziness and madness in her realm.

All well's in war and revenge. The Queen smiles and continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Holly wanders in on complete chaos:eek:.Blood,hair and limbs flying through the air,not impressed turns around and closes the door behind her:cool:

Posters, come out and play!
    photo_030.jpg

"Whoa!' Ajax notices the newcomer.
    "what tha.." Cochise sees the Furies gang member.
    "Go on back to your MM concert."
    "yeah, or we're gonna take your little ball bat there and shove it up your a**"

I have chainsaw for their heads

That would NOT be a very good thing Wolf.

• Advertisement

Would you like a matched set of cups or bowls after I done with the Warriors

Warriors!:eek: I thought we were killing Furies!!:o
    Wolf, what have you done to my friends???!:(

Made a matched set of drinking goblets for them. Nothing says WARRIOR like drinking from a human skull.

Deki sighs in relief. Warriors are an endangered species...don't want feds accusing me of luring them to their death...

What am I supposed to do with all the baseball bats now?:confused::confused:

Don't look at me. Can you ever have too many baseball bats?

• Advertisement

Well, I already had five. I nevr really used them though. I much prefer a goalie stick for bludgeonings

never had a goalie stick. but saw them in use on tv:p

They are perfectly sized for one-handed wielding. Balance is nice on them too.

and you could probably get that nice "hooking" motion- very dramatic.

I prefer the kneecap slash attack.
    *Takes Deki's feet out from under her*
    See, works like a treat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement