Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X FACTOR

Options
  • 21-10-2009 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Does anyone like John and Edward? im a bit surprised they havent been in the bottom 2 yet!!
    fair play to them and all they are entertaining... but they cant sing.. and i dread to think they might win!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They are great singers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sarah.Roo

oh!! do you really think so? i like them and all... but i dont think theyr the best singers !! look what theyr up against like

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's a pretty weak year singing wise.
    Edward and John for the win!

There is a big X-Factor thread here which you might enjoy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sarah.Roo

aw cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

john and edward are s**t but der entertainment! and de fact dat dey actually tink der gud is halarious! der shockingly rubbish bu because of dat people keep wanting 2 see dem again. nd de only reason dey are where dey are is cause louis (de ejit!!) picked dem cause der irish. de longer dey stay in x factor de bigger joke it becomes, bu watchin dem is great entertainment, nd also hearing wat simon has 2 say about dem, he hates dem! i'd say der one of de acts getin most of de votes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

nipps wrote: »
    john and edward are s**t but der entertainment! and de fact dat dey actually tink der gud is halarious! der shockingly rubbish bu because of dat people keep wanting 2 see dem again. nd de only reason dey are where dey are is cause louis (de ejit!!) picked dem cause der irish. de longer dey stay in x factor de bigger joke it becomes, bu watchin dem is great entertainment, nd also hearing wat simon has 2 say about dem, he hates dem! i'd say der one of de acts getin most of de votes!
    You may want to turn spellcheck on before you post in future ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Yeah can we just get X Factor booted off the telly let alone get those 2 gob****es booted off X Factor???!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MR_BAB

I totally agree. I have always thought the X-Factor was a load of s**t and if the 'jedward twins' win, it proves that im right and its time to end it once and for all...........give some real talent a chance. I wouldnt mind it but the fact trhe we are gonna hve to listen to them on the radio is beyond a joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Problem is this year there is no real talent. Leona was quality and Alexandra was very good too. They have the talent & rightly are doing great for themselves now.

But of this years batch fact is there's none of them with even half the talent of those girls. That Danyl guy to me seems most talented, but comes across as a real pr!ck which means he won't last long. Already been in the bottom 2.

Thats why "Jedward" despite having no singing or dancing talent will probably win. Cowell needs his winner to be popular and become a big star/stars.
    These guys are getting all the press already....Cowell sees this and just watch them at least get to final 3, if not win it!!
    They could be this years Susan Boyle....public loves different!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

simon tonight prooved what i have always thought , he secretly likes jedward as he knows they are ratings and publicity gold and ultimatley that is what the X factor is about , furthering cowells career

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

irish_bob wrote: »
    simon tonight prooved what i have always thought , he secretly likes jedward as he knows they are ratings and publicity gold and ultimatley that is what the X factor is about , furthering cowells career

totally agree

Advertisement