Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedestrian crossing with lollipop lady - where?

Options
  • 21-10-2009 2:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46

I need to take pictures of lollipop ladies for a project - can anyone tell me where there are some in Dublin city centre?
    Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

There's always a couple at that school at the end of Cork Street, think it's a primary school, but I see em around lunch time. They're men too, if that's any good to you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

One on Gardiner Street at the back of Marlborough Street school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

there's one on baggot street opposite bank of ireland HQ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Theres a really nice lady who does the crossings on the Malahide Road opposite Our Lady of Consolations Church in Doneycarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I pass by a lollipop woman on Home Farm Road in Drumcondra and a lollipop man on Gardiner Street every morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one at st. claires school at the fork on the way into harolds cross

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

theres a lollipop lady on north circular road/cabra road at St. Peters Church in Phibsboro at the junction of St. Peters Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Theres a very popular lollypop lady outside the Model School in Inchicore.
    http://www.inchicorens.ie/

I think there is also another one up at the national school beside the Oblates Church in Inchicore. 10 minutes walk from the model School :)

Ooops sorry just spotted that you wanted them in Dublin City Centre. however it's only 10 minutes on a bus!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Junction of Cook St/Oliver Bond.

Also Cork st as mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 penpusher

Thanks all - I found 3 lovely lollipop people in Cork Street in the pouring rain:) They posed and everything.

thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement