Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA Solsta Sofabed

Options
  • 21-10-2009 5:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Was furnishing my flat in Berlin over the last week,got the Solsta sofabed for when I have mates over,79 euros in my local IKEA.Just checked IKEA Dublin online,149 quid for the same thing,almost 50% more expensive for a good that is not value added,since you build the thing yourself!!
    Wake up Ireland!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

In fairness, if you compare Ikea Dublin with the Belfast store there's not that much difference in price, especially the ex. VAT price:

http://www.cataloguecompare.com/index.php?partNumber=90087107&store=ikea

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭p15574

79 euros in my local IKEA.Just checked IKEA Dublin online,149 quid for the same thing,almost 50% more expensive for a good that is not value added,since you build the thing yourself!!
    Wake up Ireland!

It's actually nearly 89% more expensive...

Advertisement