Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So PES 2010 dispatched last night from thehut.com

Options
  • 21-10-2009 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Will I get it friday?!?

They say "Delivery will normally take between 3 to 5 working days, but can sometimes take a little longer due to postal delays. Please allow 10 full working days before notifying us of any delays in arrival."

Anybody any idea if they use royal mail and if so will it disrupt the delivery times?

worried and expectant!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Doubt it, usually takes a week for me when I order blurays off em.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Just this week, I recieved a dispatch e-mail on monday morning for another order and the dvd was delivered yesterday. You never know.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

ooo Kev_ps3 takes the hope away and bennyob puts it right back

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

thorbarry wrote: »
    ooo Kev_ps3 takes the hope away and bennyob puts it right back

LOL none the wiser ah well fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

saltie wrote: »
    Will I get it friday?!?

They say "Delivery will normally take between 3 to 5 working days, but can sometimes take a little longer due to postal delays. Please allow 10 full working days before notifying us of any delays in arrival."

Anybody any idea if they use royal mail and if so will it disrupt the delivery times?

worried and expectant!!

Mine didn't arrive:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

Mine neither :mad: lucky i wouldnt really get much time this weekend anyway. Still mad tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Ya I got the same email on Tuesday evening, but to be honest didn't really hold out much hope, what with the UK mail strikes and all that.

Playing through Uncharted for the first time right now though, so I'll crack into the sequel straight after. Makes this not arriving more manageable. :)

Advertisement